By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Bring out the hipster in you.

Alright so I have a lot of work tonight so i can't focus on a few forums i want to get completed today or go lurking as much as I would like, however I do enjoy listneing to music and discovering some new stuff. I figure the best way to do that is a collective route, or....Pandora which isn't available where I'm stationed.

Anyway since I want to hear some new stuff here's the plan:

1. Post a song you don't think many other people know about that you really like.  

You dashing hipster you!

2. If you have a lot of songs hold your horses.....one song per person per 30 mins.

Don't overflowd the forum and leave other people out of sharing there stuff with your wall post of 40 songs.

For those of you unsavvy with the internet and no video use this website to pretty much almost garuntee a link you can share.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network

I ain't no hipster, but here's a killer song that I'd bet no one here has heard:

@ Andrespetmonkey: I really like that, I enjoy some good electronic music with a smoothe mellow beat to it that isn't overpowering. 

@badgenome: I think i actually have heard that one. I have a lot of friends back home that listen to that sort of music and they're always finding obscure artists who I've never heard that play seemingly classic metal.

@kowenicki: Now that was a pleasent surprise :)

I'll post one of my own while i wait for another.   

Around the Network
soulsamurai said:

@badgenome: I think i actually have heard that one. I have a lot of friends back home that listen to that sort of music and they're always finding obscure artists who I've never heard that play seemingly classic metal.

Maybe, then, but it's a pretty new release. Came out in March of this year.

badgenome said:
soulsamurai said:

Maybe, then, but it's a pretty new release. Came out in March of this year.

Oh, I definently haven't heard it than. I haven't seen my friends in the states for 3 years now.

Give me some fresh music here people. XD Working pretty hard with not much to listen too.

Here you go: