By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Bayern Munich wins the Champions League

Dortmund 1 - 2 Bayern Munich

There were PS4 ads, coming 2013 too

Around the Network
Turkish said:

Dortmund 1 - 2 Bayern Munich

There were PS4 ads, coming 2013 too

Yeh but not an actual advert, i am dissapointed watched the final for nothing ;)

PSP Lifetime more than PSV+3DS Lifetime.

its so sad. i really wanted dortmund to win, it would have been a great "underdog" winning story. though, bayren did deserve it. amazing game overall. the best CL final since that amazing liverpool vs milan final

glad they lost-the dortmund  fan on vgchartz(no negative comments allowed)
deserved it.

don't like bayern but they were the best team in europe this season.
good game,good goalies,(ignoring that 3red cards had to be given to ribery,dante,lewandowski)the referee was also good

bananaking21 said:
its so sad. i really wanted dortmund to win, it would have been a great "underdog" winning story. though, bayren did deserve it. amazing game overall. the best CL final since that amazing liverpool vs milan final

I wouldnt call it the best since liverpool ac milan. The first half was really good, 2nd half wasnt really good.

Around the Network
Turkish said:
bananaking21 said:

I wouldnt call it the best since liverpool ac milan. The first half was really good, 2nd half wasnt really good.

what was better?

2006 - barca VS arsenal - really good game, but i felt this one was better, that one was mostly one sided after the red card.

2007-  milan VS liverpool - one of the most boring matches i ever seen honestly, it was really bad

2008- Man Utd -chelsea - intense game, bu it wasnt as entertaining

2009- Barca VS Man Utd - very good match, but it was extremely one sided

2010 - inter VS bayern -  boring match

2011 - barca - Man Utd - like the 2009 final, good game, but extremely one sided

2012 - cheslea VS bayern - bayren were the only people who played football that day

of course, this is my opinion. but i feel this game was just fantastic

bananaking21 said:
Turkish said:
bananaking21 said:

what was better?

2006 - barca VS arsenal - really good game, but i felt this one was better, that one was mostly one sided after the red card.

2007-  milan VS liverpool - one of the most boring matches i ever seen honestly, it was really bad

2008- Man Utd -chelsea - intense game, bu it wasnt as entertaining

2009- Barca VS Man Utd - very good match, but it was extremely one sided

2010 - inter VS bayern -  boring match

2011 - barca - Man Utd - like the 2009 final, good game, but extremely one sided

2012 - cheslea VS bayern - bayren were the only people who played football that day

of course, this is my opinion. but i feel this game was just fantastic

2009- Barca VS Man Utd

liked it alot

Dortmund dominated first half but i don't think they've had what it takes to win, i knew it when Real Madrid playing nowhere near good almost pulled them out of the final, they where lucky against Malaga anyway, not that they're bad or didn't deserve it but is a very young group and i think those ''little things'' they haven't mastered yet matter in the end, this game was very very similar to the game in Madrid, they dominated most of the match yet lost in the end just like today.

my club (Sport Lisboa e Benfica) lost the portuguese championship at 93 minutes extra time against a club known for corruption (FC Porto), and the Europe League vs chelsea at 92 minutes extra time.

dortmund fans can't know the pain we're feeling.~

but hey, they're vice-champions of the champions league, thats something.

Bayern played a bad match in my opinion. But they have Ribery and Robben.

Also, what a stupid penalty Dante commited. He should lose his position in the team for this.