Forums - Microsoft Discussion - VISUAL DRM AND KINECT 2

"Kinect 2 will be able to employ certain DRM measures depending on what it observes in the living room. If it is deemed that too many people are present, the user will be prompted to pay an additional fee to upgrade the licence."

"Theoretically, if the Kinect establishes there are more people in the room than is permitted according to the licence that users agree to when renting of purchasing content, the movie won't play."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/24/xbox-one-will-kinect-2-use-visual-drm

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/the-extent-of-kinect-2-s-visual-drm-is-beginning-to-emerge/0116138

 

WOW! Jokes are now real! it never ends with Xbox One, that train has no breaks.



Around the Network

This was already posted.



"Hey you guys wanna watch a movie at my place" but make sure you bring $10..........



 

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Nsanity said:

This was already posted.


Where?



Can you move Kinect in a way that it only sees a lesser amount of people?



Around the Network
Rafux said:
Nsanity said:

This was already posted.


Where?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=160752&page=1



"Hey guys wanna watch a movie at my place? but make sure you bring your camouflage"



Laurel Aitken said:
Can you move Kinect in a way that it only sees a lesser amount of people?

drats.. don't spoil the solution so early. I was waiting for endless discussions with idiotic ideas on how to avoid to pay more...



Rafux said:
"Hey guys wanna watch a movie at my place? but make sure you bring your camouflage"


Haha blend in with the lounge chair BAM! no fee.



 

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

drkohler said:
Laurel Aitken said:
Can you move Kinect in a way that it only sees a lesser amount of people?

drats.. don't spoil the solution so early. I was waiting for endless discussions with idiotic ideas on how to avoid to pay more...


"Kinect has detected that you are a poor cheating bastard and the Xbox One system will shut down immediately"