By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Countdown 2013 ~ Next Up: Nintendo Direct / 8 hours!

E3 Hype List: Which are you most excited for?

Dark Souls 2 15 3.23%

Retro's New Game 57 12.28%

Super Smash Bros. U/3DS 65 14.01%

Metal Gear Solid V 12 2.59%

Bayonetta 2 14 3.02%

Super Mario Galaxy U 70 15.09%

Deep Down 13 2.80%

Playstation 4 Console 159 34.27%

Dragon Age 3 7 1.51%

Other (specify) 52 11.21%

Total:464

tag

Around the Network

Can't wait to see more of next X and anything else Monolith Soft might bring to E3. *drools*

3DS friend code: 4167-5789-8492

Myak-04 said:

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

profalatic_tank said:
Can't wait to see more of next X and anything else Monolith Soft might bring to E3. *drools*

Argh, I crave more X footage. We haven't seen or heard anything about it since January, so it might have changed a bit since then. I also hope we hear another track from the OST... Hiroyuki Sawano is a genius.

I'm going to try to incorporate a game into this thread to get more hype flowing. You must guess which game the screenshot belongs to. All games I select will be present at E3.

If this one is too easy then I'll just make the next one a bit more difficult :D.

Around the Network

that E3 Nintendo Direct better be atleast an hour long...

Thought you could escape the coming fire? Avoid the glorious blaze of the attractional gravity of unrealistic expectations?

Forza 5, Drive Club, Battlefield 4 and Killzone, Ryse and Watch Dogs, Quantum Break and Assassin's Creed.

Choo choo!

Myak-04 said:

I'm going to try to incorporate a game into this thread to get more hype flowing. You must guess which game the screenshot belongs to. All games I select will be present at E3.

If this one is too easy then I'll just make the next one a bit more difficult :D.

The Wonderful 101! 100 heroes and you will unite.

Good idea to have this sort of game, since it will also make the thread more alive.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

AlphaCielago said:
Myak-04 said:

The Wonderful 101! 100 heroes and you will unite.

Good idea to have this sort of game, since it will also make the thread more alive.

Good job! Yeah, I'm very excited for whatever new footage they have to show us.

I'll make sure the next one is a bit more difficult :D.

Edit: I wish I had the ability to award the winner with something. All I can offer now is my respect... and a virtual cookie .

Yep, I agree that it looks like TheWonderful 101.

I'm a bit dissaponted that it will be a short game meant to have a lot of replay value. but I'm still looking forward to it. As well as Bayonetta 2. Let's hope they finally show some gameplay footage!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.