By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Countdown 2013 ~ Next Up: Nintendo Direct / 8 hours!

E3 Hype List: Which are you most excited for?

Dark Souls 2 15 3.23%

Retro's New Game 57 12.28%

Super Smash Bros. U/3DS 65 14.01%

Metal Gear Solid V 12 2.59%

Bayonetta 2 14 3.02%

Super Mario Galaxy U 70 15.09%

Deep Down 13 2.80%

Playstation 4 Console 159 34.27%

Dragon Age 3 7 1.51%

Other (specify) 52 11.21%

Total:464
Myak-04 said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Yeah, I know it's a drag, but the only way to be sure is to check dates and timezones, (and other peoples' posts hehe).

...Almost forgot. *reports for child abuse!

T_T What? But I gave him an ice pack for his head. *reaches for frying pan to hit miz on the head with to silence him*

*Myak in real life.

Around the Network

Miz, you're supposed to be knocked out!

NintendoPie said:
Miz, you're supposed to be knocked out!

I had my back turned and he came from behind. That's a mirror shot I took before he got me. Take it to the authorities...

miz1q2w3e said:
Myak-04 said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Yeah, I know it's a drag, but the only way to be sure is to check dates and timezones, (and other peoples' posts hehe).

...Almost forgot. *reports for child abuse!

T_T What? But I gave him an ice pack for his head. *reaches for frying pan to hit miz on the head with to silence him*

*Myak in real life.

XD Wait, why am I Kate Hudson?

Almost there. Can almost feel it in the air.

Thanks for the awesome thread Myak

Around the Network
green_sky said:

^_^ No problem! We're about to get to the 10 hour mark, so it'll soon start to get even more exciting  .

And now my neighbour is playing really bad music ( i.e. Call Me Maybe ) ... XD please, anyone, post some game music to drown this out!

So Excited! Just confirmed with my friend what time we are leaving my place for the Microsoft Press Conference!

We both lucked out and got passes!
Woo Hoo!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Myak-04 said:
green_sky said:

^_^ No problem! We're about to get to the 10 hour mark, so it'll soon start to get even more exciting  .

And now my neighbour is playing really bad music ( i.e. Call Me Maybe ) ... XD please, anyone, post some game music to drown this out!

I apologize on behalf of Canada for Carly Rae Jepsen hehe. Here some awesome music. Ballad of the goddess. Short and sweet. 

green_sky, my ears thank you ^_^.