By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Countdown 2013 ~ Next Up: Nintendo Direct / 8 hours!

E3 Hype List: Which are you most excited for?

Dark Souls 2 15 3.23%

Retro's New Game 57 12.28%

Super Smash Bros. U/3DS 65 14.01%

Metal Gear Solid V 12 2.59%

Bayonetta 2 14 3.02%

Super Mario Galaxy U 70 15.09%

Deep Down 13 2.80%

Playstation 4 Console 159 34.27%

Dragon Age 3 7 1.51%

Other (specify) 52 11.21%

Total:464

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

Won't be hyped anymore. The flame wars are getting too childish for me.

bucky1965 said:
Won't be hyped anymore. The flame wars are getting too childish for me.

Hype =/= flame wars.

I've had consoles from SEGA, Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft, as well as playing on my PC.

My Hype for E3 (still in the lower levels of the scale) has nothing to do with the flame wars or the fanboy fights but with the games that will be shown and the hours of entertainment that they will give me.

Also... 2 weeks to go!!!!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

yeah my hype too has nothing to do with flame wars. im hyped to see great games that i will play, whether others want to bash them or not dosent bother me.

Myak-04 said:

Darks Souls 2 info! thanks for reminding me! got such high hopes for this years E3!!!

3DS friend code: 4167-5789-8492

Around the Network

Very much looking forward to this event, the PS4 showing and games will be big.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Who cares about flame wars? That's not why you watch e3! You watch it because of the games so that you can make dozens of wish lists of the games you want. You'll make careful planning, taking into regards when thr games are released, how much time they might take to beat and how much time you actually can dedicate to playing these games. That's e3 for you! It's kind of a summer x-mas!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Another screenshot for the 'Guess that Screenshot' game :D.

*reminder that screenshots are from games that will be present at E3*

^I don't have a f*cking clue.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

yeah, that's a hard one... Maybe a Nintendo game? =S

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.