By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will you get XBOX1? YES or NO..

Will you get it?

Yes! 123 13.24%

No! 719 77.40%

Undecided... but most likely _____ what? 87 9.36%

Total:929

MEH as in Multi Entertainment Hardware...

so will you get it or not?

personally, i already  have most of the functionality of X Box one... except for playing next gen games...

i might end up buying wii u and ps4... or worse... just wii u... which i think would cater for most of my gaming time....

but do you think it has a lot of potential... i mean it is microsoft after all

Around the Network

Got it. So what's the thread for again? Why not post your opinion in an appropriate thread instead of putting your opinion in another thread?

I'll get all 3 gaming consoles, but Xbox One first

walsufnir said:
Got it. So what's the thread for again? Why not post your opinion in an appropriate thread instead of putting your opinion in another thread?

you mean like your opinion?

SIGH ANOTHER ONE OF THESE THREADS

Around the Network
aikohualda said:
walsufnir said:

Exactly. That's why we already have "will you buy"-threads - so everyone can post his opinion in such a thread.

maximrace said:
SIGH ANOTHER ONE OF THESE THREADS

im sorry but i havent seen any threads that ask if they will get it or not... black and white... most of them are just about praising or criticism... it is just a question if you will get it or not

Fair enough, I'll probably get one. Next thread

walsufnir said:
aikohualda said:
walsufnir said:

Exactly. That's why we already have "will you buy"-threads - so everyone can post his opinion in such a thread.

sorry i havent seen a will you buy thread yet about xbone1.... that has a poll at least... im not very active recently... but they are already plaguing the site. please do lock this thread

These threads are getting quite annoying lol, isn't there a thread where people can just express their happiness/disappointment with the system?