By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - One Piece Unlimited World: Red Announced For Nintendo 3DS

Better freaking bring it to America this time

I hate Namco Bandai, too many games they never bring over, or take too freaking long

Around the Network

Can anyone tell me if the Wii games are worth checking out ? There are almost no reviews out there !

OT: Yay, more thirdpartie support !

BasilZero said:
irstupid said:

I hate Namco Bandai, too many games they never bring over, or take too freaking long

The funny thing is the other 3DS games came out in EU....but not in NA which seems odd o.O

But Unlimited Cruise on the 3DS was butchered in Europe...

hope its better than the previous ones

BasilZero said:
KHlover said:
BasilZero said:
irstupid said:

The funny thing is the other 3DS games came out in EU....but not in NA which seems odd o.O

But Unlimited Cruise on the 3DS was butchered in Europe...

Translation or the gameplay?

Japan received Unlimited Cruise 1&2 on the same cartridge, but in Europe the games were sold seperately because "the language files would have been too big". Note that the game only had Japanese synchro anyways, so the only thing changed were text files...

Around the Network
orniletter said:
Can anyone tell me if the Wii games are worth checking out ? There are almost no reviews out there !

I'm pretty sure the previous 3DS game was a port of the Wii Unlimited Cruise, but they say the first Wii game Unlimited Adventure they say was inferiror to the Cruise games.

orniletter said:

if you are a One Piece fan, so try, but there's nothing special about then 

Click HERE and be happy 

we better get this game or else......

Im still mad because we didnt got neither the previous unlimited cruise games nor the gigant battle ones and I had to import them

The PSP game One Piece: Romance Dawn will also be ported to the 3DS.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.