By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why the XBox One is the best console ever.

Tagged games:

snyps said:
JWeinCom said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

Ohh yeah

I'm going to take that as a cruel joke at the expense of the late great Randy Savage.  You sir, should be ashamed of yourself.

welcome back

Thanks ^_^

Around the Network

Yeah, it will be awesome when we're all under Bill Gates's world dictatorship and they can tell wether we love our leader or not based on our heart rate and facial expression.

JWeinCom said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

Ohh yeah

I'm going to take that as a cruel joke at the expense of the late great Randy Savage.  You sir, should be ashamed of yourself.

Nah.  There were no Slim Jims involved.  And I'm sure eating a lot of those over a long period of time would lead to complications of a heart attack.

snyps said:
JWeinCom said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

Ohh yeah

welcome back

Alot of guys are coming back lol. New gen..

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

Most notable... Seece is back

Around the Network
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
snyps said:
JWeinCom said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

Ohh yeah

welcome back

I just took some time away because I had to focus on school.  Glad I could come back in time for this cluster****.

ethomaz said:

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

Most notable... Seece is back

I was 3 months clean... weeps*

Yay!!!

lol I found that one.

Oh these threads are hilarious. If I wasn't on my smartphone, I would post a thumb of approval.

But if you are not connected to the internet, the Kinect 2.0 will fire high energy radiation at your heart and kill you.