By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Cool things you like about Xbox One that no one here wants to talk about

Ummmm... I liked the girl from 343 studios?

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
The exclusives were nice, but seriously where was illumiroom?

I believe its WAY too early to xhow that.

Yay!!!

I absolutely loved the instant switching between everything. True multi-tasking like that is my favorite part of every device I own that supports it.

I like the USB add on HDD optional (definitely better than current or nothing)

I really like the 15 exclusives news

I think the controller looks amazing. Even better than the 360 controller.

Arcturus said:

What advantages does Wifi-Direct over Bluetooth?

"This means it can connect to any modern device with wifi. This reaches a larger audience than a Bluetooth controller would."

Don't most, if not all, devices that would benefit from having a controller connect to it already have Bluetooth?

from what I understand, Wifi direct has higher bandwidth, more range (2-3x) and supposed better backwards compatibility with older wifi enabled devices. e.g. printers, TV's, desktop computers many of which never had bluetooth.

I'd really like to hear more about the Halo Tv show and what exactly thats going to be. The sticks on the controller appear to have changed abit so hoping they fixed the issues i had with the last controller. I'm glad they stuck with the ethernet port and the opitcal port on the back.

Around the Network
Seece said:
ethomaz said:

+ Quantum Break (before I know it is a interactive TV Show)

I don't think it's that, it's just real footage used in cutscenes instead of CGI, we saw some of what will be gameplay.

Actually, during the conference, they said games will interact with tv in a way unlike ever done before.

This is likely what they were talking about. Not cutscenes, but an actual show.

WELCOMEEEEEEE BACK SEECE you were missed :).....groan the usual distractors sprouting nothing relevant to this thread,be careful sony still has some announcements to make i await with baited breath lol sony was just scared to go first with the no used games.

why not let Microsoft take the most licks smart.

Don,t be Fanboys,Be Gamefans,Play games 4ever...GAME ON(msn)

I know that people are getting kind of sick of Forza and extremely sick of Call of Duty, but I really liked seeing their new titles at the conference. I wish they had shown some actual gameplay footage of Forza 5, but I can sleep well at night knowing that Xbox One has at least one exclusive launch title that I'm looking forward to playing.

Also, I don't know about you guys, but I breathed a sigh of relief when I heard that Xbox One will use blu ray discs.

The super quick multitasking is a huge plus for me. I also thought the controller looked awesome. The all in one integrated simplicity is appealing too.

endimion said:
[quote=Goddbless]I think the group chat through Skype has a lot of potential. I can't wait to see all the exclusives, and unlike some people here I hope there are a few that are for XBLA.
[/quote]

this time 100000000000000000000000000...........................

now I can finally video chat with the fam without stopping my gaming session :D

would that even be enjoyable? lol i just feel like it would be distracting and my family would probably get annoyed that i didnt care enough about them to stop gaming so we could talk.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.