By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlaystaionGamers XBOX ONE Reaction.

Tagged games:

dane007 said:
Chark said:
It was pretty awful. Heavy emphasis on voice commands, tv, sports. Not so much on games or details. This does not seem like a games console.

Sony did the same. it waas all about sharing , being connected to one another,  the share button. both had the same concept. why show al games now when e3 is coming soon lol.

But they spent more than 2/6 or 20 mjn on games, and the share functions are ultimately gamer centric.

Around the Network

If you are an american sports lover it was a good reveal, for us europeans alot of those tv features are worthless. Though im really glad they are launching wordwide this year since i think sony might fuck it up, ill obiously wait untill E3 to pass my judgement but so far im not impressed.

Just read that all games will need a mandatory install and that you will have to pay a fee in order to play the game on another account.. And that all games will be alowed to use MS's cloud computing service to offload computing tasks and whatnot but that this was up to the developers, i hope none use this feature or atleast alow it to be optional in their games

I was bored and unimpressed. And the focus on games is much lessened, as the rumors have said for a while now.

The only thing that got me worried a bit is the FIFA exclusive content. That could damage Sony's stance in Europe. Apart from that, Microsoft disappointed with this first reveal.

disolitude said:

I love how you think anyone gives a rats ass what PlaystationGamer thinks about the Xbox...so much so that you made a dedicated thread about it.

Sad thing is, you'll probably get 100+ posts here from people that will start arguing with your troll thread and pretend like your opinion is worth something.

There's really no reason for you to call his thread a troll thread. Someone should report you for this are i'm sure you know that it's allright to call him a troll.

theprof00 said:
DamnTastic said:
Sony up 9%

lol

just noticed that. Not sure why that just happened though.

MS is also down.

I thought the presentation went well, what gives?

No idea. I'm guessing that people were expecting more from the reveal?

I read some articles but they were vague.

Around the Network

I expected something interesting. The TV stuff was interesting, the games stuff was not

I know at this stage everything is vague, but that was entirely underwhelming. That was not the press conference for a games device, it was a press conference for a tv viewing box

Typical response. Even though, this was purely the media functionality conference and E3 would be for the games. I mean, at least MS actually showed what it looks like.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Why wouldn't the tv stuff work in Europe?

Knack 2 minute trailer
Infamous Trailer
Killzone 4 8 minutes gameplay demo
Destiny Trailer
Deep Down Trailer
Drive Club presentation and small trailer
The Whytress Gameplay trailer
Media Molecule Tech Demo
Quantic Dream Tech Demo

did i forget something?

Sonys conference was miles ahead of this one

I have never watched a worser conference than this one.

Why do people think/feel the TV stuff isn't for other parts of the world?

It has an HDMI input, so most likely this will work with any of the current service providers that Microsoft and Xbox LIVE already work with, such as SKY. So your TV box would connect to it, and you'd be able to control what channel you watch on your TV from the Xbox One itself.