By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Yay for No More Heroes!

Well, 40k for the first week, considering it's a weak week (just see the sales of Burnout), the game had heavy supply constrain and ioi said that maybe it would be less than 30k. So, yeah, I'm happy.

I hope that Ubisoft send more copies and do some advertising. I'm sure the game will be profitable. It is already miles away from Killer 7.

Around the Network

I hope this game does well. Nothing wrong with 40k, lets hope it maintains sales.

Endless Ocean bombed hard though. :(

The problem again seems to be that retailers were first going "3rd party on the Wii doesn't sell lol", only to later notice "omfg this game is selling!!! why do we have so little in stock?".

I'm hoping word of mouth will put this game at 1 million+ ww.

Around the Network

Still, I doubt this game has any change of 1M, but 400-500K should be reachable.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Never say never for 1 million, this is the kind of game that has potential to catch on... It is a very good game, Legs should be decent if UBI decides to advertise it.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

heringerbr said:

I bought it ...

Yeah, NMH can definitely sell a million in the long run if advertised properly.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
heringerbr said:

I bought it ...

Yeah, NMH can definitely sell a million in the long run if advertised properly.

unhappy about the buy?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I think that Endless Ocean will be a slow steady seller for a really long time... kinda like cooking mama, but to as much. I see it do 3-5k a week for a really long time.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut