By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - $79.99 for MGS4 and FF13?

Just got word these games are gonna cost more than current next gen titles because of production cost and time to make

Anyone else hear this?

EDIT this is all specualtion on what my older brothers friend at M$ said.

SO it may or may not be true

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

So how much for DNF?

While i have heard no indication towards your claim, i wouldn't be too surprised if they actually tried to push the price up. Does anyone else think that this might backfire on them?

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

If I remember correct I think my mother payed 69.99 for Chrono Trigger on SNES.(back in '95)

BTW this is just what my older brother's friend who works at Microsoft guaranteed.

MynameisGARY

I very much doubt this will happen, unless they includes extras with the game and make them like limited editions or something.

I am certain that if they are $20 more expensive, then I will not be buying them until they come down in price.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

Around the Network

And I thought $ / € 60 was pushing it... If that happens, it should make every Wii owner happy that Wii games are currently kept at reasonable prices. There are very few games I'd pay 70/80 € for.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

It's not that I don't trust you Weezy but what is your source? Because without a source it is just rumor (yeah I heard it from a friend of a friend of my cousin twice removed who read it on the net).

Now if it was true I wouldn't be surprised and it would be interesting to see how it would affect sales.

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

LOL at first I was thinking, is this even worth making a thread about what my older bro's friend at M$ said?

But the only reason I say this ^

is cuz he thinks its fucked for Konami and Square to make money after spending 2 years developing and redeveloping these games.

Apparently there was this way MGS4 was made and it wasnt on par with what they wanted so they've been making upgrades and upgrades for like a year to blow our fucking minds.

MynameisGARY

Lo, FUD master general. News link from a reputable site or it didn't happen.

lol.... alright fellas.

I guess I wont make anymore posts about what M$ employees predict
(or think they know)

MynameisGARY