By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your 5 most anticipated games of 2007?

1. Super Mario Galaxy 2. Metroid Prime 3 3. Battalion Wars II 4. Dewey's Adventure 5. NiGHTS/Disaster day of crisis (tie) I am also really interested in how well Lair and Assassin's Creed does (sales wise) for the ps3. Assassin's Creed looks really interesting.

Around the Network
goodridd said:
5. Darkness/Assassins Creed 4. Bioshock 3. UT III 2. Final Fantasy Versus XIII 1. Final Fantasy XIII There are a ton of games I'm looking forward to, but these are my top 5/6.

I would have put the FF XIIIs myself, but I thought they were not coming out 'til 08 in Japan, so late 08 in the US?

add me

Will Dragon Quest IX be out in the US this year??

5) Too Human 4) Forza 2 3) Blue Dragon 2) Mass Effect 1) Halo 3 I feel I'm missing one..

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

5. mario and sonic olympics 4. wii music 3. bob ross painting 2. wii sports 2 1. dragon quest IX

Around the Network

Heavely Sword GTA4 Lair Assasins Creed Uncharted

I'm going to list my top 5 most anticipated on each platform, cause I can't really mention one without mentioning the others:

(I tried to avoid mentioning the games that are coming out multiplatform)

PS3-

1. Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction

2. Little Big Planet

3. Heavenly Sword

4. Lair

5. Meta Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

This list is taking into consideration that FF XIII doesn't come out in 07.

PSP-

1. God of War: Chains of Olympus

2. Final Fantasy Vii: Crisis Core

3.  Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles

4. Final Fantasy Tactics: The Lion War

5. Monster Hunter Freedom 2

DS-

1. Ouendan 2 (replace this with EBA 2 if they decide to make that)

2. Spore

3. Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

4. It's a Wonderful World Remix

5. Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

Wii-

1. Super Mario Galaxy

2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl

3. No More Heroes (yes, a 3rd party game on the Wii, who knew?)

4. Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core

5. Manhunt 2

360-

1. Mass Effect

2. Bioshock

3. Fable 2 (if it comes out in 07)

4. Blue Dragon

5. Too Human 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

1. Mass Effect 2. Bioshock 3. Grand Theft Auto IV 4. Assassin's Creed 5. Halo 3 (Alan Wake would be #1 except I think it's been delayed until 2008...)

Munkeh said:
goodridd said:
5. Darkness/Assassins Creed 4. Bioshock 3. UT III 2. Final Fantasy Versus XIII 1. Final Fantasy XIII There are a ton of games I'm looking forward to, but these are my top 5/6.

I would have put the FF XIIIs myself, but I thought they were not coming out 'til 08 in Japan, so late 08 in the US?

Yeah, I just went by gamestops release dates. They have both FF's listed in December so I went ahead and listed em'. It's probable they won't release this year.

I have Mgs Po (Eu) ,my most anticipated game for 2007 : 5. Zelda Ph 4. Heavenly Sword 3. ff 7 crisis core 2. Killzone 2 1. Metal Gear Solid 4