By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Freaking Wii...

misteromar mk4 said:
Factor in wii's supply constraints.

Well, this is no excuse, Nintendo can increase production. They surely have the money to make it happen. I think they actually like it this way. They are being smart...

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

Around the Network
krik said:
BenKenobi88 said:
Yeah, the PS2 chart is quite undertracked...

But good for the Wii. But remember...it'll drop down to 0 pretty soon! :p

ROFL, the Wii will not drop to zero. I know so many people that either own one or want one... too bad 90% of them aren't "gamers".

Dude come on, the Wii just a fad that's going to die down any minute now. Then BAM! PS3 domination. It'll hit you so fast and hard you'll be blinded by the sheer Blu intensity of it... in HD! PS3s will be flying off the shelves so fast you'll have to duck or get your head cut off. And on one day, all Wii owners will throw away their Wiis causing a massive garbage overflow which somehow all gets sent to New Jersery causing the locals to rename the entire city Wii Jersey as discarded Wiis flow through the streets like a raging river in what will eventually be named "The running of the Wiis." Also on that day, the hardcore overrun the casuals in a bloody massacre that shall forever be known to future generations as the release of Metal Gear Solid 4. Be afraid. Be very afraid. PS3 domination is coming... in HD!  Dun.  Dun.  Dun.

OMG, just look at the last week sales, wii is very to close to Nds, and it's over Nds in Japan, also, Nintendo Wii supply in USA bring Wii back on the top!! COOL!!!

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

edit

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

That's great (I knew it, but anyway). Another neat thing is that in 7 years, Ps2 sold roughly 110 million units. That's 15.7M in average each year. That is about what Wii sold last year. Thereby, even if Nintendo don't up the production, they will still end up close to Ps2, at more than 100 million.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

The PS2 has already sold 11.38million this year and they still have 3months of data to come in at the end of march. I doubt the wii will have those kind of legs, but only time will tell.

Wii and PS2 sales can suck it, we should care more about the LAUNCH SALES OF THE PHILIPS CD-I

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Well once the Wii reaches the numbers the GC has sold it will stop selling altogether.

Griffin said:
The PS2 has already sold 11.38million this year and they still have 3months of data to come in at the end of march. I doubt the wii will have those kind of legs, but only time will tell.

Why not Griff? 

Girl Gamer Elite said:
Well once the Wii reaches the numbers the GC has sold it will stop selling altogether.

I say double, after all it is only 2 gamecubes put together :/

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.