By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA Announces Facebreaker for Wii cross between Ready 2 RumbleBoxing and TF2

Intriguing and I like that they decided to go surreal rather than real. I mean sports simulations are just so boring. I like sports games that are unreal. Really there aren't too many kinda simulation games I like. Why simulate life when you can go beyond it. But I do like simulations like spore and Sims and whatnot.

Around the Network

It ain't Punchout, and if it ain't Punchout I don't give a rat's ass.

Might be good. Might be bad. Idea sounds kind of cool.

I'm not overly optimistic, seeing how it's made by EA, but let's not condemn it just yet.

...legend11 just posted in another thread that its for wii, 360 and ps3.

likely that the wii will just get a crappy second rate version, as is usual with EA games.

I'm interested enough to keep my eye on it, but, like Parokki, I'm not very optimistic. If they do indeed get the controls right and put some real effort into the game though, I'd definitely pick it up, since a good boxing title for Wii would be very cool.

Around the Network

I'd stopped having any interests in any EA projects for the Wii a long time ago. This doesn't help at all.

I don't get why my thread was locked when it mentions all 3 versions of the game while this only mentions one.

The TF2 part had me excited :P
*Walks away, still hoping...

I'm not crazy about the title, and I'm also not confident they can get it right - Wii boxing is definitely the weakest of the bunch - but I'd be really happy if they proved me wrong.

It's from EA...

*walks away*