By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Final Fantasy Versus And Kingdom Hearts 3 Exclusive To PS4

The Square-Enix back to the roots? I can not believe it.

Around the Network

Well lets hope there is some truth to this rumor. So KH3 and FFXIIIVs can actually be released this coming generation.

I hope it is true. Would be a serious + for Sony and the PS4.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

lol.

Back to basics for square

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
The Square-Enix back to the roots? I can not believe it.

you should read the op, they made a deal with sony. i think in the past they made kingdom hearts only for playstation because it was the market dominator.  if you are in trouble like square is and you get money to be already "safe" with the games you develop you take this chance. that was probably a much harder decission for sony as for square since sony does that for their console success and they surely hope that those games will come out anytime soon then. square only needs the money and hopes to have a success with a game. if not it's not as bad for them then as it would be if they would make the games for more consoles without a deal.

kingdom hearts makes also sense for sony since it's much strongr in usa as in europe/japan and that's exactly the market where microsoft is strong. better as exclusive games which are strong in japan.

They're coming to PS3 as well.(most likely)

crissindahouse said:

you should read the op, they made a deal with sony. i think in the past they made kingdom hearts only for playstation because it was the market dominator.  if you are in trouble like square is and you get money to be already "safe" with the games you develop you take this chance. that was probably a much harder decission for sony as for square since sony does that for their console success and they surely hope that those games will come out anytime soon then. square only needs the money and hope to have a success with a game. if not it's not that bad for them then as it would be if they would make the games for more consoles without a deal.

Well they did that in this gen too but that is not a big deal... the problem with Square Enix is they want to change their games for western gamers but the public of Square Enix are western gamers that like eastern games like me.

They have to do FF like FF and KH like KH... that what I mean back to the roots and I didn't believe they will do that.

The game became a PS exclusive just make happy but that not the point of my comment

ethomaz said:

Well they did that in this gen too but that is not a big deal... the problem with Square Enix is they want to change their games for western gamers but the public of Square Enix are western gamers that like eastern games like me.

They have to do FF like FF and KH like KH... that what I mean back to the roots and I didn't believe they will do that.

The game became a PS exclusive just make happy but that not the point of my comment

ahh ok! i thought you meant because of the exclusivity.

but kh was stronger in usa as in japan, seems more like a western game which looks for us like a japanese game

Now all we need is another FFVII tech demo, and the cycle will be complete.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D