By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ethomaz's #15YearsOfGT Live Thread (GT6 PS3 2013; GT5 10.66M)

Tagged games:

tres said:
ethomaz said:

The companies attending the event...

Audi, BMW, Ford, Honda, Jaguar, KTM, Mercedes Benz, Tesla, Toyota and the latest confirmation Red Bull.

what no tesla wtf?

Nissan confirmed in twitter two hours ago... maybe there are more companies in the event.

Full Attendee Lists: Audi, BMW, Ford, Honda, Jaguar, KTM, Mercedes Benz, Tesla, Toyota, Red Bull and Nissan.

Around the Network

Jordan from GTPlanet:

Formal presentations begin at 4pm BST (Silverstone time). Not sure if I will be able to live blog this now due to embargo restrictions but I will find out for sure later.

I did confirm we will be getting hands on time with a game, so I will be trying to get footage for you guys.

GT6's platform is still the big secret here.

They will have the game in playable form... Oh God, why did not permit my person to be invitend to that event? Why?

Good news for all.

I'm thinking in a September release... 160% hype level.

I just guessed now... if the game is playable at event then that almost confirm a PS3 version.

EPIC.

I'm excited to see what PD will deliver now there is so much pressure from turn 10. Still think Forza will remain the best sim racer

I changed the main plot of the thread because I didn't want to make another

Around the Network

Tagged for tomorrow!!

Added a new song from my favorite band to make everybody hyped like me.

PS. The song have nothing to to with the thread... I just like it.

Edit - I changed the song for one more in line with the thread.

Lucas is currently filming something (probably Academy related) for the event.

http://instagram.com/p/ZTdF0vMAdO/

Let me help out with the hype train Ethomaz, you look lonely in here.

Hype starts @ 1:55

Sal.Paradise said:

Let me help out with the hype train Ethomaz, you look lonely in here.

It reminded me of when I made the Spec II update... I watched the full intro at least five times without play to see the new features.