By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Marth...

GREAT DOLPHIN!!!

Around the Network

FS: Ness
Reason: ITS FREAKING STARSTORM, it's and Earthbound thing.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I'm most excited to see C.Olimar's FS.
I think Lucario's kamahamaha FS is the coolest though :D

Off topic: Today's update sets a new record for being the most obvious non-how to play update EVER!

BenKenobi88 said:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/168929.html

Video of Final Destination in Brawl....sound is HORRIBLY out of sync...just watch it for the awesome stage.
Whoa...metaknight looks like he can kick some major arse in the right hands!

That guy in the video didn't do so good though. 

Around the Network

personally i like Zelda's though i've yet to see her in action

but the best one would probably be Ike's or Bowsers...

what will toon link's FS be????

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

Does anyone have a vid of Marth's?

I've seen the pics with the FE bar but I don't really understand.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Ganondorf, It's not too spectacular, but it is Ganon.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Ok can someone explain to me how and what these 'final smashes" are, I don't quite get them :x

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Well each character has a super move, they can only do this move one time when they get the smash ball (once every time they get the smash ball that is, not once per match). The smash ball is an item that randomly appears on the level every once and a while and flies around. Attack the smash ball to break it, then that character is capable of doing their Final Smash.

The video I just posted is in training mode and they make a smash ball appear to use Ganondorfs final Smash.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.