By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - J.J. Abrams new TV show on Fox: Almost Human

Never heard of this show but I saw JJ's name in the thread and my boy (Mike) from Sleeper Cell in some of the pictures above so I am interested.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

Yeah, I don't know because I'm usually not a fan of those type of shows either, but this one looks good.  I think since it's from J.J. Abrams that it will be more story based than anything.

im going to very civil and polite asking this. but who the fuck is J.J. Abrams? see, my manners are top notch!

Get the fuck out my thread right now!!! :-p

He is doing the new Star Wars film.  He does the Star Trek films also, I think.  He was involved with Lost, Fringe, Revolution, Alcatraz.

Look at this:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0009190/

star wars? *almost throws up*................ star trek? *throws up 2 times*

man..... i fucking hate this guy now. the only good thing is lost

BloodyRain said:
bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:
bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:

House is awesome!

those type of shows bore me to death. expect for comedy shows and boston legal

I do enjoy a few like house(only med drama I like), bones and castle. CSI and all of its spinoffs bored me too.

bones? i want to throw up... yuck!.... castle... isnt that the guy who is a writer who helps a cop? i hate that fucking dude!

What, you hate Nathan Fillion!

YES!! he isnt drake! and he will never be! when i saw people begging for this guy to be drake in the uncharted movie i almost killed my self. i cant stand him

Weedlab said:
Never heard of this show but I saw JJ's name in the thread and my boy (Mike) from Sleeper Cell in some of the pictures above so I am interested.

It was just announced like a week ago, so no wonder you've never heard of it. :-p

Anyway, never seen Sleeper Cell so I have no idea which one you're talking about.  

his shows never end well

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

Yeah, I don't know because I'm usually not a fan of those type of shows either, but this one looks good.  I think since it's from J.J. Abrams that it will be more story based than anything.

im going to very civil and polite asking this. but who the fuck is J.J. Abrams? see, my manners are top notch!

He is doing the new Star Wars film.  He does the Star Trek films also, I think.  He was involved with Lost, Fringe, Revolution, Alcatraz.

Look at this:

If I could punch you through my computer I would!!! He hasn't done a star wars film yet so hopefully he makes it good and I don't like star trek, so I'm in agreement there, but I love mostly everything else he is involved with.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

Look at this:

If I could punch you through my computer I would!!! He hasn't done a star wars film yet so hopefully he makes it good and I don't like star trek, so I'm in agreement there, but I love mostly everything else he is involved with.

i see you like your love making rough? 

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

It was just announced like a week ago, so no wonder you've never heard of it. :-p

Anyway, never seen Sleeper Cell so I have no idea which one you're talking about.  

It aired on Showtime. Only two seasons. GREAT show though. He played an undercover US agent and he was tasked with trying to infiltrate a terrorist cell in the US. I'm probably going to watch it over when I get a break this summer.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

naruball said:
Trailer looks good. Unlike Shield, this has great lead actors, especially Karl Urban ( a fan of his since Xena: Warrior princess- he was Caesar and two other characters).

J.J is a hit and miss, unfortunately. Undercovers and Alcatraz were his biggest flops (Fringe did quite bad too, but at least survived 5 seasons).

I think Fringe was quite good.  The second half of season 3 got worse and season 4 and 5 were pretty decent too.  I think it deserved way more viewers than it got.

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

i see you like your love making rough? 

Are you coming on to me right now?