By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Mrstickball's Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Code Giveaway Extravaganza!

thranx said:
Not sure on worst but robocop and Ghost busters for best movies

How could I forget Ghostbusters?!!

Around the Network
newton said:
For me, the best movie of the 80s is either Die Hard or Lethal Weapon. The worst is probably Jaws 3. Or ate we supposed to guess mrstickball's picks.

Both. You had the first answer, so you'll get a free code. Next winner has to pick my favorite movie of the 80s. Its a decently-popular one.

I'll give everyone a hint: Its tied in with Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon itself.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

By the way - I gave these codes away awhile back, but some people reported that they had issues. So they may not have been redeemed.

If they work, please let me know. Otherwise, try 'em all!

huvui76j8
7bnvf3aie
g9yv287nh
36dvnjwrh

mrstickball said:
newton said:
For me, the best movie of the 80s is either Die Hard or Lethal Weapon. The worst is probably Jaws 3. Or ate we supposed to guess mrstickball's picks.

Both. You had the first answer, so you'll get a free code. Next winner has to pick my favorite movie of the 80s. Its a decently-popular one.

rambo

thranx said:
mrstickball said:
newton said:

rambo

Close. But not quite there.

Around the Network

the movie is terminator?

code please

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

We have a wiener!

Yes, its The Terminator. The common thread is that Michael Beihn (sp?) is in both movies. Oddly enough, as a cyborg in FC3BD.

thranx said:
mrstickball said:
newton said:

I'll give everyone a hint: Its tied in with Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon itself.

rambo

Close. But not quite there.

It's Predator 

mrstickball said:
We have a wiener!

Yes, its The Terminator. The common thread is that Michael Beihn (sp?) is in both movies. Oddly enough, as a cyborg in FC3BD.

The hint was a give away, it was either The Terminator or Aliens

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I'll take a code too please.

Michael Biehn was good as Cpl Hicks in Aliens as well.