By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tomodachi Collection: New Life...has an open-minded glitch!

Tagged games:

What do you think?

That's very cute. Keep i... 10 66.67%

That's great! Screw women. Only for men. 0 0%

Meh. Children are horribl... 2 13.33%

Are you serious? Patch it... 1 6.67%

The game's so horrible I... 0 0%

SHOW ME DA' RESULTS! 2 13.33%

Total:15
Wright said:
Player2 said:

Will they include this feature in the next Fire Emblem too? Some people may be interested :P

I would totally enjoy that options. Sometimes it is heavily-hinted that an S support between male characters may end up in romance, but they never get that far (at least when you see the character's ending), which is a shame. There was a woman-woman ending in Blazing Sword, though, if I recall correctly.

Ike x Soren, too.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Wright said:
Player2 said:

Will they include this feature in the next Fire Emblem too? Some people may be interested :P

I would totally enjoy that options. Sometimes it is heavily-hinted that an S support between male characters may end up in romance, but they never get that far (at least when you see the character's ending), which is a shame. There was a woman-woman ending in Blazing Sword, though, if I recall correctly.

Ike x Soren, too.

Their ending change? I'm afraid but I never got to the ending of Path of Radiance (Mainly because the Gamecube were I played wasn't mine, neither the game)

Wright said:
Mr Khan said:
Wright said:
Player2 said:

Ike x Soren, too.

Their ending change? I'm afraid but I never got to the ending of Path of Radiance (Mainly because the Gamecube were I played wasn't mine, neither the game)

Well, no, but its another one of those heavy implications. Really in Radiant Dawn on Wii, where Soren and Ranulf are Ike's only A-support options (and Ike Soren's *only* paired option).

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Wright said:
Mr Khan said:
Wright said:
Player2 said:

Ike x Soren, too.

Well, no, but its another one of those heavy implications. Really in Radiant Dawn on Wii, where Soren and Ranulf are Ike's only A-support options (and Ike Soren's *only* paired option).

That's one of my complain with this series. They implicate things, but then drop it instead of taking things where they should end up. There's tons of implications, both male x male and female x female, but you can't achieve anything following that path.

Perhaps the next Fire emblem has also this "glitch" from Tomodachi Collection xD

Wright said:
Mr Khan said:
Wright said:
Mr Khan said:
Wright said:
Player2 said:

Ike x Soren, too.

That's one of my complain with this series. They implicate things, but then drop it instead of taking things where they should end up. There's tons of implications, both male x male and female x female, but you can't achieve anything following that path.

Perhaps the next Fire emblem has also this "glitch" from Tomodachi Collection xD

What if some things are best left to the imagination? *raises eyebrow*

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network

That's pretty funny. Would rather have the "patch" expand the glitch to female characters.

Imagine the backlash if Nintendo retroactively removes same-sex relationships from their game.

F0X said:
Wright said:

What if some things are best left to the imagination? *raises eyebrow*

Imagination ain't fun if things aren't canon. I like heterosexual heroes, but of course! But when you heavily-hinted things like those, and then do nothing about it, it's a bit of a let down. *Imitates him*

F0X said:
Wright said:
Mr Khan said:
Wright said:
Mr Khan said:
Wright said:
Player2 said:

Ike x Soren, too.

What if some things are best left to the imagination fanfiction? *raises eyebrow*

Fixed that for you.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.