By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Do people only preorder toukiden every other day

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Wow, DK is flying!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Calm down guys, COMG! is a troll as always. When all hope will be gone, MH will hit the charts harder than anybody dreamed...

....or Pokemon shows up out of nowhere before MH does

MH4 didn't show up again -_-
It seems that people preorder Toukiden vita a day and the PSP version the other day. lulz.

Prerequisite blah blah Monster Hunter blah blah, etc.

Anyway, getting back to what is actually on the chart, nice little surge for Donkey Kong with still over a week left. Also, Jojo continues to rock.

Around the Network

Well, at least 5's and 7's are keeping things interesting in Monster Hunter's (!!!) absense.

P.S. Please move, Atelier :'(

I return from another leave and I find the old thread locked...and this new one...which seems to be very much like the old thread...

why a new thread?

Tridrakious said:
I return from another leave and I find the old thread locked...and this new one...which seems to be very much like the old thread...

why a new thread?

Smeags decided have Boutros run this new one because Darth left.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:
Tridrakious said:

why a new thread?

Smeags decided have Boutros run this new one because Darth left.

Ah, I've been so busy and out of the loop I didn't realize the Darth had left.

33min to next update and no Monster Hunter o/

Click HERE and be happy