By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Around the Network

I don't think that's ever happened before!

In 5 days 2 of the 3 Vita games are leaving, and the 3rd one is low enough that it could get pushed out of the charts.
Is it possible PS4 will own the whole chart?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

in before Nuvendil saying sth about "single digits"

so the all blue really happend, but with so many SKUs leaving soon I think an all PS4-chart is highly unlikely

Blue ocean!

Congrats to Sony :)

Probably it will not happen again in next year.

Around the Network

Monster hunter world be beasting! looks like the people was really like the beta.

This circumstance is quite odd yet so funny considering the Switch keeps selling gangbusters in Japan. I wonder when preorders for Bayonetta 2 will be open...

Luke888 said:
This circumstance is quite odd yet so funny considering the Switch keeps selling gangbusters in Japan. I wonder when preorders for Bayonetta 2 will be open...

Just goes to prove Sony is winning the war. 

Luke888 said:

yea, these might be a few of the factors that lead to this:

- the PS4 getting tons and tons of smaller games

- the Switch being a total surprise mega hit to jpn 3rd parties and hence them not really having support rdy

- the Switch's success turning attention away from 3DS games, especially smaller ones

- Nintendo pushing out lots of titles in the first 9 month after launch and understandably running a bit dry for now

the chart belongs to sony;) and monster hunter crushed the 600 points