By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Y'all really want to make it Persona vs Final Fantasy just the way ATLUS wants it, or so it seems. Why fight a battle you can't win? Just be glad your game of preference is doing good.

Anyway, get them points Berseria.

Around the Network

Well, 1 point is better than nothing for AA6 and Etrian.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Bombkai Watch needs to hurry up and wake up, not good enough.

Bombal Floptasy.

YW3 is really not doing hot. I mean, I know I predicted Pokemon Sun/Moon would outsell it this year, but I thought it would be closer than what these numbers are indicating so far.

I'm sure it will still sell really well, but YW2 may end up being the peak of the franchise after all.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

3 points for persona 5, it already reached the level of persona 4, 3 weeks faster

Around the Network

We should see the Dragon Quest Heroes II comparison graph these last days, please? The last time it was posted, the three versions of DQHII had as many points as the PS4 version of DQH.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

hiska-kun said:

We should see the Dragon Quest Heroes II comparison graph these last days, please? The last time it was posted, the three versions of DQHII had as many points as the PS4 version of DQH.

No graph but,

4 days left
DQ Heroes 2
PS4 96pts
PSV 82pts
PS3 44pts
Total: 222pts

DQ Heroes
PS3 336pts
PS4 196pts
Total: 532pts

Farsala said:
hiska-kun said:

No graph but,

4 days left
DQ Heroes 2
PS4 96pts
PSV 82pts
PS3 44pts
Total: 222pts

DQ Heroes
PS3 336pts
PS4 196pts
Total: 532pts

Thank you. So it really improved a bit.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Surprised just how well the Vita version of DQH is doing lately.

And at least another game has shown up for the console before that game leaves, too :P

Farsala already posted the numbers, but I thought I might as well post this graph as well.