By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Very bad day with those games with a few days left until it gets released.

And Yokai!!!!! I guess they just teased us on what's to come. XD I bet that the 11 people who where like know each other preordered both copies yesterday XD

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Thought Yokai would have "destroyed" FF by now. Im guessing it will happen this weekend.

COMG! must think Yokai will only sell 49 copies. No more stock boyz!

Jokes ofc.

FFVX!!!!!!!!!!! YES! YES! YES!!!

What a beast. Despite all the doubters and in the face of adversity it manages to extent it's stay at the top.

I know it'll be taking a short holiday while it allows it's throne to be kept warm but hold on FFVX, you ain't packing those bags yet!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88

A slow day for Yo-Kai in Niigata-chan

Around the Network

Who knows maybe FFXV will occupy number 1 longer than Yokai

Is that good for One Piece?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
BraLoD said:

I wonder if YW3 will have those 100pts days close to launch.

Most likely. It got 1/5 of that on its 2nd at Comg! With 80 more days to go! 

And now only 1 point today, but I think it will be able to multiply that by 100 closer to launch.  Has Yokai as a brand faded in popularity though?  I feel like people were saying that a while ago.

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 27 July 2018

Olivernintentoal said:
Jranation said:

Most likely. It got 1/5 of that on its 2nd at Comg! With 80 more days to go! 

And now only 1 point today, but I think it will be able to multiply that by 100 closer to launch.  Has Yokai as a brand faded in popularity though?  I feel like people were saying that a while ago.

Well.....

Im not in Japan and don't follow Japanese forum sites (I guess what we see on VGC is the closest for me) 

Sooooo i guess from my point of view the only way we can determine that is if we compare the Comg points at the same time to YW1 and YW2 to the latest YW3. And the FW sales and then the following weeks until we get an idea for its LT sales. 

While there was Busters and Sangokushi which I believe are spin offs? 

Pocky Lover Boy!