By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

this is interesting... how will end the battle between PS3 and Vita's versions of Dragon's Crow... :)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

Oh come on guys! Are we really at the stage where everything that isn't Monster Hunter is "meh" and "lord -.-"?

It'll come. And it won't be on that sweaty PSP that you all hate so it'll give you more reason to cheer it on. And it'll rip up the charts alongside Pokemon and everyone will be happy. Eventually.

For the time being, why not just be happy at what's here? I thought this was a nice update for everyone. New 3DS game for you guys to cheer on and Etrian Odyssey got quite a few points.

Personally, I was pleasantly surprised that Dragon's Crown Vita showed up and pleased that Toukiden & Atelier got pre-orders. But best of all was Earth Defence Force showing up. I had forgotten it was coming out! EDF! EDF!

Conegamer said:
WHERE IS IT BOUTROS! I DEMAND DAT REFRESH TO SOOTHE POOR KRESNIK'S BROKEN HEART.

...if you wouldn't mind.

Good man, Coney.  Good man.

I am glad I did my preorder about a month ago, all those SMT goodies will be mine!!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Boutros said:

More VanillaWare appears. I wonder how much more the PS3 version will do than the Vita version of Dragon's Crown.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

There's nothing releasing for quite some time on these charts.

Anyway, it seems Vita titles are starting to appear regularly, that can only be good.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Kresnik said:
Oh come on guys! Are we really at the stage where everything that isn't Monster Hunter is "meh" and "lord -.-"?

It'll come. And it won't be on that sweaty PSP that you all hate so it'll give you more reason to cheer it on. And it'll rip up the charts alongside Pokemon and everyone will be happy. Eventually.

For the time being, why not just be happy at what's here? I thought this was a nice update for everyone. New 3DS game for you guys to cheer on and Etrian Odyssey got quite a few points.

Personally, I was pleasantly surprised that Dragon's Crown Vita showed up and pleased that Toukiden & Atelier got pre-orders. But best of all was Earth Defence Force showing up. I had forgotten it was coming out! EDF! EDF!

It's "meh" because it's meh. It has nothing to do with which console gets the release, when you see the big hitters in Japan, you'll simply look at the other games like meh. And please don't bring me the "You're a Nintendo fan, then you must hate Sony". I never overreacted with Luigi's mansion nor with tomodachi, I even supported you in order to bring some sensibility to the thread.

I've been following this thread long before you even created your account, and I already told you that IMO you overreact for small bumps here and there. It's ok, you always try to look for the bright side, and even try to see the things that you consider Nintendo fans will like. But, you can't judge me if i'm not impressed by the numbers.

Where did FF go? Thought it had points around there. I hope Last of Us and Digimon does great. GO DIGIMON GET MORE POINTS THEN POKEMON. (yeah not happening lol)

I think the Vita version might win for Dragon's crown, it seems to be really a handheld game style.

Anyways, I wonder how well the previous Etrians did in COMG.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Is Pokemon X/Y available for pre-orders in Japan?