By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Just Cause 3 sold over 33k this week and it didn't even chart. Normally we'd expect it to get around 30 points on here for those kind of numbers so that's a very good performance for it.

Around the Network
Edwardooo said:
Still no Street Fighter V ? That's not good.

Whens it out?

think-man said:
Edwardooo said:

Whens it out?

18th February if I'm not mistaken.

BraLoD said:
Why did people just startet to believe in KanColle again all of a sudden?

Maybe because it got around 30 points in the last days?

BraLoD said:
That's exactly what I'm asking.
People seemed to stop believing on it after the dalays, preorders were huge before, then they started to fade and it actually got lots of preorders lost, now it's starting to do well again.

Oh i am sorry. I thought you was talking about the latest comments in here about the game and it's performance.

Well, Kadokawa announced that the game went gold so this means it's actually coming out next month. Also some shops like COMG got some promotional material (like posters) so maybe that helped.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
PowerXXX said:
BraLoD said:
That's exactly what I'm asking.
People seemed to stop believing on it after the dalays, preorders were huge before, then they started to fade and it actually got lots of preorders lost, now it's starting to do well again.

Oh i am sorry. I thought you was talking about the latest comments in here about the game and it's performance.

Well, Kadokawa announced that the game went gold so this means it's actually coming out next month. Also some shops like COMG got some promotional material (like posters) so maybe that helped.

I see, so it's really coming that time, that sure must be it, thank you.

You're welcome.

Edwardooo said:
think-man said:
Edwardooo said:

Whens it out?

Traditional fighting games are pretty dead.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Edwardooo said:
think-man said:
Edwardooo said:

Whens it out?

Traditional fighting games are pretty dead.

JoJo was pretty alive in the first week. Too bad the reception of the game managed to kill the legs, the franchise and the fighting gerne in Japan lol.

The first JoJo game is awful though, I can only understand why japanese didn't want to buy the second one.

Edwardooo said:
The first JoJo game is awful though, I can only understand why japanese didn't want to buy the second one.

And famitsu gave 40/40