By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

No typo in Revelations? Color me impressed.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

TGS needs to happen and open some preorders so I can be excited for this everyday again :)

Slarvax said:

Yeah, but only 11 poins one week from release? Very unimpressed

Now that Mario Maker is gone I guess it's just a waiting game until the next Wii U game comes up. My guess is Amiibo Festival honestly.
MHX continues to beast as well. I'm also hoping that Super Mystery Dungeon manages to get 125 points before release as well.

Bofferbrauer said:
Slarvax said:

A 5 month late port of a game already on 4 consoles of course it will do bad

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

Can this be called VitaDomination even when the Top1 3DS game sells more in one week than all other 19 games on the chart together?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

JetSetter said:
Now that Mario Maker is gone I guess it's just a waiting game until the next Wii U game comes up. My guess is Amiibo Festival honestly.

Lego and Taiko are more likely to show, due to their confirmed release date in November.

I'm getting sick of seeing KanColle on the charts.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Gotta love the Vita presence on the charts...it could be PS4/WiiU/3DS games but no, Vita owns the low-profile

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

horuhe said:

Lego and Taiko are more likely to show, due to their confirmed release date in November.

I don't understand why you think these games will show up:

52   WIU LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 3,464 3,464 Warner Bros. Interactive 2015-01-22
24 - WIU Taiko Drum Master: Tokumori! 9,582 60,087 Bandai Namco 2014-11-20

That's on top of the fact that COMG consumers don't seem to pre-order WiiU games comparative to sales, so they're even less likely to get points.

Taiko maybe has a chance, but they're never front-loaded and don't really seem to be the types of games which get pre-ordered.

Bofferbrauer said:

small44 said:

A 5 month late port of a game already on 4 consoles of course it will do bad

yeah, what small44 said.  It's a late port; of a game which didn't sell great in the first place (unless digital sales saved it) and on top of that it's supposedly quite a poor quality port.  I'm actually surprised it charted at all.