By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

kopstudent89 said:
So guys I just had my laptop fixed over the weekend. Did I miss anything?

Splatoon losing 41 pre orders over the weekend!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
kopstudent89 said:
So guys I just had my laptop fixed over the weekend. Did I miss anything?

Splatoon losing 41 pre orders over the weekend!

An event in tokyo

354 replies since I last posted. Checking the most recent update, I'm guessing 98% of the posts are going to be about Splatoon so I won't be going back to read them all.

I'll just say: goodjob2u Splatoon. The advertising definitely seems to be working. Maybe lots of COMG shoppers use VGC and have this ridiculous advert pop up over the whole of the screen every time they open a new tab too? :P

(Seriously though, it's doing impressively well. Seems like Nintendo picked the right game to back with their advertising brunt, though perhaps they could've spread such a budget out over a few more titles?)

Otherwise, welcomeback2u Makai Shin Trillion. I hope you sell well (it'll be amusing if it sells better than Disgaea 5, lol); Persona & KanColle finally moving again (hooray) and it looks like Stella Glow might do pretty well. Shame it's too late for Imageepoch.

tbone51 said:

An event in tokyo

50 points today,are coming!:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P lol CRAZY!

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
354 replies since I last posted. Checking the most recent update, I'm guessing 98% of the posts are going to be about Splatoon so I won't be going back to read them all.

Since you want to be rude and miss all my post in the last few days, i guess i wont tell you that Witcher 3 had a 90% sell through Day 1 (ps4) or how its over 174p during its first week, just about tripling its pre orders #s.

tbone51 said:

An event in tokyo

Do you know when that was taken?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

tbone51 said:

An event in tokyo

There will be another event this weekend also in Yodobashi Akiba. But, I don't know if i'll go.

Nintendo is promoting the game also in Bic Camera but don't know in what other city, is not in Tokyo.

horuhe said:
tbone51 said:

There will be another event this weekend also in Yodobashi Akiba. But, I don't know if i'll go.

Nintendo is promoting the game also in Bic Camera but don't know in what other city, is not in Tokyo.

Arent you the guy who posted the above (and took the pics?) on gaf? Never seen you around here :)

tbone51 said:

Since you want to be rude and miss all my post in the last few days, i guess i wont tell you that Witcher 3 had a 90% sell through Day 1 (ps4) or how its over 174p during its first week, just about tripling its pre orders #s.

I read that in your other thread.  But thanks.

And I hope you were joking with that rude part.  The days when I had the time to read through 354 forum posts are long gone, sadly :(