By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Wow. Literally the day after I ask if we'll be seeing TDQ, we see TDQ. Will we see some X's tomorrow? (Okay I'll stop)

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
uran10 said:
another blue! Keep going blue, now we just need some stuff that start with "x"

More Blue!

Btw, what is the next Wii U game which could get charted here?

Bofferbrauer said:
uran10 said:
another blue! Keep going blue, now we just need some stuff that start with "x"

More Blue!

Btw, what is the next Wii U game which could get charted here?

Xenoblade X, Dragon Quest X or Mario Party. 

Tlozjb said:
Sony should had seriously tried to have DQH as a PS4 only title :/ sure, the bundle with the free game download code, may have something to do with it, but it is just sad to see how bad the PS4 version is doing compared to the PS3 one.

And hooray for another blue! The chart should once more be quite bluish soon!

It is very curious how Japan splits towards PS3 on these cross gen titles while the west splits towards PS4. Personally I cannot imagine playing the PS3 version after seeing how superior the PS4 one is.

DQH PS3 showing the PS4 version how it's done, what a good show! Wonder of the possibility of the PS3 version doubling the PS4 version. Definitely possible if it steps up its game.

TDQ showed up! Could be possible that the people pre-ordering DQH may also be pre-ordering TDQ. Gotta have everything DQ I guess. Well...everything DQ except PS4 DQ games that is.....

Around the Network
forethought14 said:
DQH PS3 showing the PS4 version how it's done, what a good show! Wonder of the possibility of the PS3 version doubling the PS4 version. Definitely possible if it steps up its game.

TDQ showed up! Could be possible that the people pre-ordering DQH may also be pre-ordering TDQ. Gotta have everything DQ I guess. Well...everything DQ except PS4 DQ games that is.....

Ratio can be pretty good with PS4 games. Honestly with the 50k or so from bundles I think DQ PS4 will be very close to DQ PS3. Perhaps even above.

Puzzle and Dragon SMB!!!!! Doing pretty good for that much days until it releases.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

P&D is going to have an easy climb to the top.

As with Bloodborne, you should not expect the PS4 version of Dragon quest heroes to topple the PS3 version. Especially at COMG!, which gives PS4 very good ratios.

Both are doing quite well, but Bloodborne may not make my 150 pt prediction...

small44 said:

Nintendo 3DS = 48k
PS Vita = 26k
PS4 = 23k

God Eater 2: Rage Burst (Vita) = 260k
God Eater 2: Rage Burst (PS4) = 29k

About the GamesMaya's report, you should think that GE2RB was released on thursday, and The Order on Friday, and usually first days are the best and PS4 games don't usually have great legs.

Mayas ranking is just for Saturday (not total accumulated sales)

Let's think about this hypothetical scenario:

God Eater 2 Rage Burst PS4

Thu. 20k + Fri. 12k + Sat. 7k + Sun. 5k = 44k

The Order 1886

Fri. 16k + Sat. 8k + Sun 6k = 30k

That will work with GamesMaya's report and still GE2 PS4 would sell better.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/