By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

KyleeStrutt said:
Goodnightmoon said:

But Canvas Curse was realeased when DS was around 4.5m userbase and playing on a tactil screen was something strange on that moment. Now Rainbow Curse has a 9m userbase at release . Is not going to do great but i think it will outsell Canvas Curse.

Those are numbers from Japan, not WW, WiiU is just around 2m over there, and while yes, touch screen gaming has certainly gotten popular since Canvas Curse, WiiU is the oposite of popular, I mean only 6 WiiU games in Japan have outsold Canvas Curse, overall software sales of the console aren't that great over there either.

Yep is true, at least it can outsell Canvas Curse WW... maybe.

Around the Network

poor kirby
anyway lets go dragon quest and god eater

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

benao87 said:
tbone51 said:

Oh, seems kinda weird still. Anywayz, kirby will open up with 15k-25k FW and will roll out (legs) close to if not more than 100k lifetime. Kirby has surprisinglygood legs. Though this isnt the traditional kirby and its on wiiu.

Ironically Captain Toad FW was really low (like 19k/20k?) getting sold out in comparison to other ps4 games FW, yet it outsold lifetime almost every ps4 game in japan to date (excluding Knack).

Edit: i know CT was released right before holiday but still^

You're drunk.

If it does 20k-25k FW, i dont see how it cant leg out close to or over 100k? Making it seem like its impossible...... Especially when its one of those Nintendo Games :)

Captain Toad:   27k-30k FW   LTD 132k+

Donkey Kong TF: 35-38k FW    LTD 118k+

Zelda WW: 29k-33k FW   LTD 120k+

Kirby will easily be over 50k, i think the lowest would be 80-90k tbh

tbone51 said:

If it does 20k-25k FW, i dont see how it cant leg out close to or over 100k? Making it seem like its impossible...... Especially when its one of those Nintendo Games :)

WWHD only did 48k in Japan, chartz has overtracked the hell out of that game in there.

KyleeStrutt said:
tbone51 said:

WWHD only did 48k in Japan, chartz has overtracked the hell out of that game in there.

Oh damn, maybe its digital thats high? US for example WWHD is by far the most downloadable game (easily triumphs MK8 which is over 200k digitally).

I take your word for it though, saw famitsu top 100 of 2013, didn't see WW HD on the list (lowest game was 90k of the top 100)

Around the Network
KyleeStrutt said:
tbone51 said:

Didn't realize how undertracked it is everywhere else then. Either that or digital is just that high, which is likely.

tbone51 said:

Oh damn, maybe its digital thats high? US for example WWHD is by far the most downloadable game (easily triumphs MK8 which is over 200k digitally).

I take your word for it though, saw famitsu top 100 of 2013, didn't see WW HD on the list (lowest game was 90k of the top 100)

No game in Japan has done so well on digital, not even on Vita (that is comparing to what it sold on retail not the number itself, AC did over 500k on digital). 

That 48k I gave you includes digital btw.

The world wide number does make sense though, based on Nintendo's shipment data, so it is really undertracked somewhere else.

KyleeStrutt said:

52k (MC), according to hiska-kun and his 2013 top 1000 report. So no digital there.

Dr.Vita said:
Vita means life!!! 2015 will be the biggest year for the Vita!!!

God Eater 2: Rage Burst WILL OUTSELL God Eater 2.
Please localize the Vita Retail version in the west Bamco, you guys have already done a very good job so far for the Vita. This could be thanks to the west a million seller.

Digimon and SAO are also very good!

It is a bit early to say that and it will be realy difficult, the 100k+ vita game I have in mind whose sequel outsold the first one in japan is Gundam Breaker 2, but it will overtake GE2 in points . The sale ratio (pre-order/FW sale) of RB will be lower than GE2 imo

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Nice Promotion, starting 3 months before game release!!!

I hope XCX becomes a huge franchise! Most anticipated jrpg! Damn, now i think about it, the next 2 years soooo much goods (FFXV/FEif/P5/etc!)