By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kresnik said:

Final Fantasy Explorer's sales are going to be the one to watch. I'm interested to see how it will do. It's not lighting up pre-orders and it doesn't exactly have a lot of competition for "not Monster Hunter monster hunting games on 3DS".

I agree. Of course Newkai will do extremely well, FFE is the one to anticipate. It'll show us if the people who bought the 3DS for MH were just MH fans, or "hunting" fans in general.

Also, I'm kind of personally interested in it.

Around the Network

2 points for DQ, 1 point for Bloodborn, and Disgaea 5 appears. Not a bad day for PS4.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

PS4 sure does get a lot of preorders for how it's selling. It has less than half the Wii U install base, but just about every little game for it shows up, while Wii U's biggest titles take forever to show up, if they show up at all, and barely move most of the time if they do.

Boutros said:

And here we go another ps4 games appeared ps4 future is bright

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Disgaea 5 already there?
Yes, thank you Japan.

It's probably going to get kicked off the list by some other game ...

i've never seen such playstation domination on COMG! pity their hardware sales don't reflect it. Good to see another PS4 game in there.

Boutros said:

Boutros, why don't you change Vita's color to the PSP's one. I like seeing red vs. blue. Especially for a colorblind person like me :p

At least put the poll to good use and ask us the question!

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fucking awesome day my friends.
Ia and Disgaea show up.
Bloodborne, Nep Nep, Dragon Quest and SAO score some points.
And last but not least Youkai Flop cant even manage 70pts =P

Another hit From Yokai Watch 2.5, i hope the hardware will be big too.
And, can YW2.5 get 2500 points? 97 points tomorrow?

Pocky Lover Boy!