By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Does someone have more Pokemon comparisons? I feel like it is doing really poorly compared to X/Y

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Around the Network
Olivernintentoal said:
Does someone have more Pokemon comparisons? I feel like it is doing really poorly compared to X/Y

It is at COMG.

Olivernintentoal said:

Remakes aren't expected to sell as well as new installments within the same generation. Unfortunately, the COMG threads were started in 2010 and HG/SS was released in 2009, so I can't tell you how it's doing compared to that.

Olivernintentoal said:

18 days left

Pokémon OR/AS-1257

Pokémon X/Y-1482, final day-2136

It's doing pretty well I'd say

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

the_dengle said:
Olivernintentoal said:

Remakes aren't expected to sell as well as new installments within the same generation. Unfortunately, the COMG threads were started in 2010 and HG/SS was released in 2009, so I can't tell you how it's doing compared to that.

That makes total sense.  I just hope it can sell almost as much, as the 3ds needs it.

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
Olivernintentoal said:

18 days left

Pokémon OR/AS-1257

Pokémon X/Y-1482, final day-2136

It's doing pretty well I'd say

Thanks!  Yeah I guess it is doing better than I thought.  I think Yokai Watch 2.5 doing so well threw me off a little.

That Smash Bros. though!
Good job!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

the_dengle said:

There's a database somewhere that I'm sure dated back to 2006ish for COMG.  I have it as a bookmark on my old computer.  I'll see if I can dig it up.

Anyway, boring weekly.  Kinda sad to see that Evil Within "flopped" compared to expectations, especially considering it's a pretty solid opening for a new horror IP in Japan.  Borderlands Pre-Sequel seems to have flopped somewhat on PS3 actually... and that Power Pro drop on Vita :'( (especially compared to such a solid opening).

Interesting few dailies though.  Youkai Watch still beasting and Smash is doing better too, good for it.

I'm glad to see Phantasy Star moving at long last - Dengeki Bunko seems to be doing alright as well.  Was nice to see Neptune pop her head in the chart for a day too - I knew her game would show up early.  At least it's not going to completely bomb like I feared it would for being a remake too far!

And a PS4 game.  Excellent.  It's this constant flow of stuff showing up (including plenty of western stuff) that makes me think the console is going to be alright in the long run).  It'll get the big games eventually, and it's getting the mid range stuff in the meantime.

How good Nova is doing compared to God Eater 2 and Freedom Wars?