By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

If OR/AS doesn't outsell the entirety of X/Y's WW sales in it's FW, then I'll be extremely disappointed.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
If OR/AS doesn't outsell the entirety of X/Y's WW sales in it's FW, then I'll be extremely disappointed.

I would suggest A blanket, lots of tissues, and hot cocoa. Of course your not serious, but still just in case

tbone51 said:

I would suggest A blanket, lots of tissues, and hot cocoa. Of course you're not serious, but still just in case

Are you trying to get me to have heat stroke? It's nearly 100 degrees outside. 

How terrible of you!

sundin13 said:
tbone51 said:

The hype hasnt left though :-/

The hype has certainly slowed down, but thats not really a bad thing. I'm surprised it has already been carried this far by the hype. With a marketing push that is sure to come soon it will ramp right back up and I'm sure it will have a great release.

Exactly. Besides the game has its one or two days a week with great numbers, and it has only once hit 2 points since the pre orders really opened up. 3 points a day isnt amazing, but look at all the games on COMG, they wish they get 3 points a day :)

I was trying to say look at the entire picture, SSB is killing it here even if it does 3points a day for the remaining time its here, it'll be over 450points. And it still needs that huge advertisement which should be coming soon (Commercials+in store demos). 

Edit: Even MH4 had some days get 0-5 points a day, doesn't mean hype left   SSB despite its 1st time on portable systems, has already surpassed million sellers in pre orders with 6weeks left (MK7/SM3DL/Luigi Mansion 2)! THE HYPE IS REAL :P

NintendoPie said:
tbone51 said:

I would suggest A blanket, lots of tissues, and hot cocoa. Of course you're not serious, but still just in case

How terrible of you!

In that case 2 Blankets

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
tbone51 said:

How terrible of you!

Report him!

Goooooo MH :)

Ok Weekend, hope tomorrow is better!

Poor Hyrule Warriors... But still 17 days to go, maybe it will start beasting soon!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

For all the Lovers/Haters :P

●Days/Weeks   YW2   DQM2    Tomo    DQ     PDZ      SSB
~ 6 Weeks     414p      23p      ~~~      107p   220p    359p