By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Where are you Kres??? Anyway.... Good Hold for Freedom Wars and MK8 is up this week :)

Date: July 7, 2014 (Mon) 08:00
July 6, 2014 - June 30, 2014: Index Period

[Vita] Freedom Wars - 99pt
[3DS] Yokai Watch - 47pt
Adventure of space-time and the master of Don [3DS] Taiko - 43pt
[WiiU] Mario Kart 8 - 34pt
[3DS] Pokemon Art Academy - 28pt
[PS3] Watch Dogs - 27pt
[PS4] Watch Dogs - 26pt
[PS3] Grand Theft Auto 5 (Bargain Edition) - 22pt
[PS3] Kamen Rider Batoraido War 2 premium TV & MOVIE Sound Edition - 21pt
[PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2014 Aoki Samurai Challenge - 17pt
[3DS] Persona Q Shadows of the labyrinth - 14pt
[PS3] Kamen Rider Batoraido War 2 - 13pt
[WiiU] New Super Luigi U - 10pt
[3DS] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2014 Aoki Samurai Challenge - 9pt
[Vita] Demongeizu Global Edition - 7pt
[Vita] Sword Art Online - Hollow fragment - (Limited Edition) - 7pt
[PS4] AKIBA'S TRIP 2 - 7pt
[3DS] Monster Hunter 4 - 7pt
7pt - Kirby Triple Deluxe [3DS] star
[PS4] Musou OROCHI 2 Ultimate - 6pt

Around the Network

tbone51 said:

Where are you Kres??? 

Sadly, I don't have as much free time anymore to sit around waiting for COMG to update :(

I'm interested in what Freedom Wars' second week is going to be like, and whether the bad word-of-mouth will kill its legs.  If it's actually a 50k second week like COMG is showing, that'd be pretty impressive (God Eater 2, for comparison, went 264k -> 38k).

Akiba's Trip 2 bombing on PS4 :(.  At least the Demon Gaze re-rerelease showed up.  No wonder they're already making Demon Gaze 2.

As for the daily... Youkai smash!  And Toukiden showing up early, excellent.  Wonder what caused it to get 4 points today.

Relatively good hold for Freedom Wars in the weekly. Good day for Oreshika 2 and lol at Toukiden Extreme showing up before Hyrule Warriors. Looks like Toukiden will be the Vita game to watch from now on.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

BlowoverKing said:
Relatively good hold for Freedom Wars in the weekly. Good day for Oreshika 2 and lol at Toukiden Extreme showing up before Hyrule Warriors. Looks like Toukiden will be the Vita game to watch from now on.

Hyrule warriors popular SKU isnt on COMG, so its not really lol worthy :0

Around the Network

Poor Smash Wii U

Click HERE and be happy 

MK8 is up, YW2 is on it's way to 1500+ points. all is good.

EricFabian said:
Gooooo Smash 3DS

I agree!

tbone51 said:

We've had many different excuses since all the initial hype about Hyrule Warriors showing up being mentioned every single day for what felt like about a month, until that cheerleading finally simmered down.

I'm sure the multiple SKU thing is a valid reason (although if the most expensive SKU isn't available on COMG, then surely that's more reason for it to turn up because pre-orders are spread over 2 SKU's rather than the 3 that people were initially saying?)

But mostly, the fact that it was so hyped up to begin with is the main reason that:

tbone51 said:
BlowoverKing said:

Oh I honestly couldn't care less how it performs, I was loling because of all the people who keep expecting it to show up any day now but it never comes.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)