By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

tbone51 said:
Wow terrible Weekend if YW2 wasnt there lol.

I didn't expect an eShop game to appear :P

Pokemon Art Academy is a retail game. Most of them are. The original was put on digital as 2 dsiware titles but most were retail

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network

Wow, sharp decline for MK8 =/.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

-

benji232 said:

How bad is it?

korsu001 said:

List building is a superb way to start louboutin outlet getting website traffic and there is a program called My Huge List that can help you with this. This program cheap jordans is a bit different from other true religion outlet list mcm handbags building types. You can north face jacket either sign coach outlet up for free or be a paid member. Unlike coach outlet other list builders, toms shoes you will only receive a maximum of 10 longchamp emails juicy couture every 2 to 5 days. coach outlet This is prada outlet because you only have at most 10 ray ban outlet people in your up line that bottega veneta can true religion email you. If you have cheap oakley sunglasses memberships with other insanity calendar list builders, chi hair straighteners you ferragamo shoes will discover that My Huge List will not ralph lauren outlet fill your louboutin outlet mailbox with hundreds or even thousands true religion jeans of coach outlet emails michael kors outlet every ghd flat iron day. And members that you louis vuitton outlet online refer louis vuitton handbags will burberry outlet also be helping you to ralph lauren build your email tory burch outlet list all the way valentino shoes down to 10 levels.

Very interesting, i'll be sure to check out every link.

Around the Network
benji232 said:

maybe not, Tsutaya Ranking has MK8 sold > Cardfight game there http://www.tsutaya.co.jp/rank/game.html?r=W090

tbone51 said:

I Stand By for  wat i said, most games are eShop ones :0

This makes no sense.  Most other games in this series have retail releases.  This one is getting a retail release and has the Pokemon IP attached.

I've no idea what you were going for with that eShop comment.

Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

I Stand By for  wat i said, most games are eShop ones :0

This makes no sense.  Most other games in this series have retail releases.  This one is getting a retail release and has the Pokemon IP attached.

I've no idea what you were going for with that eShop comment.

Seems you guys are right, my mistake! Seeing as one game i remember being Digital only i thought they all were. 

Anyway, despite having pokemon it was never going to be big, i be surprised if this game does over 50k (japan)

Edit: I kno you and most others here arent simple minded to think cuz of Pikachu on the cover lol, that it should do megaton in sales :0

tbone51 said:

Seems you guys are right, my mistake! Seeing as one game i remember being Digital only i thought they all were. 

Anyway, despite having pokemon it was never going to be big, i be surprised if this game does over 50k (japan)

Edit: I kno you and most others here arent simple minded to think cuz of Pikachu on the cover lol, that it should do megaton in sales :0

But... the last one sold 50k in two weeks and 200k lifetime.  And you think that attaching the Pokemon IP to it is going to make it sell 4 times less?

Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

But... the last one sold 50k in two weeks and 200k lifetime.  And you think that attaching the Pokemon IP to it is going to make it sell 4 times less?

Yes! (Ok i didn't kno one sold 200k >_> ) But seriously just cuz it has pokemon doesnt mean much. The other game had what in it? Environment? Furniture? Not same audience that'll say "oh yes, i want to draw all 1billion pokemon" :p

Seriously though, i'll keep my mouth shut on this cuz i clearly am making a fool out of myself