By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto interviewed - Galaxy sequel, new Zelda, Balance Board titles, more

This all gets me pretty excited! Just hopes that we see some of this in 2008.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

wow there will be another mario and zelda title who would have thought. but seriously if wii fit is a (mid to longterm) success outside of gimmicky japan I will loose my faith.

Super Mario Universe is confirmed

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

have to agree with kyros. nothing new/ interesting in that bit. new mario? new zelda? wow.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Great, I would love to see some more games that uses the balance board. And new zelda and mario you could figure out but I'm not gonna start hype until I have a trailer to watch :)

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

Around the Network

Awesome, I hope we'll get to know more about the next mario and zelda by E3

Hey he's got the right idea. If he's going make another Mario game why not base on what's considered the best Mario game in recent memory?

There has only been one Mario game per console since the N64, so it's pretty significant (and good) news that he already wants to work on a sequel this early in the Wii's lifespan.

I was a bit disappointed in the latest Zelda outing, so hopefully he's got something good up his sleeve in that regard.

Even though the news aren't very surprising, it still excites me alot. =)

Here's merely "thinking" about the next Zelda? I thought they started working on it a year before TP was released? Either way, this cannot be good news. I was hoping the next Zelda was going to be revealed this year, with a pending release of '09, only to get pushed back to '10.

As for the balance board...meh.