By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you do during the credits?

I was just joking about actually reading them, I usually try skipping them and if I can't I just let them run.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

I actually read the names and look for any familiar names/studios. If I liked the game sometimes I'll even dance around to the music(I did with No More Heroes for some odd reason.)

I usually go to my kitchen and make a sandwitch.

@supermario128
Oh sorry I thought you were being serious :P

@weezy
thats what I did during the credits of Uncharted... such an awesome game... such an aweful ending

All of the above.

Simultaneously. 

Around the Network

By the way, WarioWare: Smooth Moves has the best ending credits of all time.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Try to work out how to skip them, give up, and then quite often just leave to watch TV. I remember the FF X ending lasted about 1 hour after the gameplay, so I had to leave before I even got to the credits, but they were still going when I got back. Uncharted and Ratchet have been the only two games where I have actually watched the credits, they were just such good games

Use the restroom and eat a sammich.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

rocketpig said:
Masturbate furiously.
WTF! I mean, not at what you replied with, but why the hell was that the first thing that came to my mind too?

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

I press every single button on the controler, if i cant get out then i just cry... unless its the super monkeyball 2 credits, they were awesome you play through the names!!!