By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Some religions are really disturbing

Wanna hear something, there is a place, two blocks from my house, where if the "Pastor" dreams with your wife, he has the right to sleep with her... :S

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network
flukus said:
Aj_habfan said:
flukus said:
Aj_habfan said:
Religion threads are bad because somebody will always get offended due to the personal nature of a religion. Even if you find it wierd, do you have to start something making fun of somebody's religion on a gaming forum?

Care to elaborate on what seperates scientology from religion?

On the contrary, I just labeled scientology as a religion. I suppose you are so hellbent on causing an argrument you didn't take the time to read it properly.

Sorry, I meant to quote mafvelli actually.

I would say (personaly speaking) your religion making you pay through the nose to attain "spiritual enlightenment" and the "Truth" seperates Scientology from most orthodox religions plus the fact that everyone knows L Ron Hubbard wrote his religion up from scrap after saying an easy way to get rich is to make up your own religion.... so I personally dont consider Scientology a religion, if however you would like to label it as a religion, feel free to do so, after all its only a word.

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

Aj_habfan said:
You are really trying to start an argrument with people here.

How about you go to a religion board and talk about it, where people will give you an actual response and not turn this into a huge flamewar?

I thought this was a religious board. The way some people go on about their consoles...