By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SURFER GIRL: New collection of rumors & info - all platforms

For the Wii:

Not much here people kept asking her about the Zelda spin-off so no concrete info or surprises.

For the PS3:

- Star Ocean 4 is PS3 exclusive.

- Quantic Dream is currently attaching themselves to the PS3, Heavy Rain stays PS3 exclusive.

- Shes not being firm on FFXIII coming out this year in Japan, but the possibility is there.

- Tekken 6 stays PS3 exclusive.

- Kingdom under fire sequel will hit the PS3 platform ... if I read right.

For the 360:

- Dead Or Alive 5 will be 360 exclusive.

- Team Ninja has no other games in developement apart from Ninja Gaiden 2 and Dead Or Alive 5

- Rare is working on 3-5 projects (including DS & XBLA - not sure if I got this right)

- Bioshock Sequel/prequel will be 360PC exclusive.

- impressions from Splinter Cell: Conviction : its good

- Microsoft has not cut any deal with Capcom on any game; as in getting timed exclusives or/and such.

- Gears of War 2 storyline fails to impress, or the way she puts it: "It has a really bad storyline".

Multiplatform and Other notes:

-Konami is working on a Castlevania game that is PS360... but may end up being PS3 only.

-The Marvel MMO is definitely cancelled.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Around the Network

How does this person know all of this stuff? Sounds like a load of bullshit to me.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Tekken 6 vs DoA.. hmmm, I'm going to go with Tekken

Rumours sells like bulls**t to me. 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I'd heard the new Kingdom Under Fire game was going to be multiplatform yesterday--partly because Circle of Doom flopped so badly.

Can't wait for Dead or Alive 5 or Tekken 6...the two best fighting games IMO.

Figured SO4 would be ps3 exclusive because of the trailer being packaged on the Star Ocean PSP release....

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

no Castlevania is not going to the wii you will pay capcom.

Around the Network
rukusa said:

For the Wii:

Not much here people kept asking her about the Zelda spin-off so no concrete info or surprises.

For the PS3:

- Star Ocean 4 is PS3 exclusive.

Probable  

- Quantic Dream is currently attaching themselves to the PS3, Heavy Rain stays PS3 exclusive.

Unknown here...

- Shes not being firm on FFXIII coming out this year in Japan, but the possibility is there.

Da...

- Tekken 6 stays PS3 exclusive.

Most likely

- Kingdom under fire sequel will hit the PS3 platform.

For the 360:

- Dead Or Alive 5 will be 360 exclusive.

Unknown but 95% chance

- Team Ninja has no other games in developement apart from Ninja Gaiden 2 and Dead Or Alive 5

hmm. probably... the team that ported NG will probably port NG2 as NGS2 though

- Rare is working on 3-5 projects (including DS & XBLA - not sure if I got this right)

ok...

- Bioshock Sequel/prequel will be 360PC exclusive.

Doubt it, PS3 version highly possible

- impressions from Splinter Cell: Conviction : its good

- Microsoft has not cut any deal with Capcom on any game; as in getting timed exclusives or/and such.

- Gears of War 2 storyline fails to impress, or the way she puts it: "It has a really bad storyline".

good for her opinions

Multiplatform and Other notes:

-Konami is working on a Castlevania game that is PS360... but may end up being PS3 only.

most likely true..

-The Marvel MMO is definitely cancelled.

good?

my opinions on the rumors in bolded and italic. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

kingofwale said:

Tekken 6 vs DoA.. hmmm, I'm going to go with Tekken

Rumours sells like bulls**t to me.

I would take Dead or Alive any day.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I don't see why this person bothers, it just sounds like a load of safe guesses and BS

ctk495 said:
no Castlevania is not going to the wii you will pay capcom.

You gotta be kidding me.....

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Well she got Resistance right. Her vague rumors are something to look out for. Don't bet the house, but it could happen.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.