By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil: Best & Worst

Which Resident Evil game do you think is the best and which one do you think is the worst?

I think RE4 was the best and I thought the online games (outbreak - thanks RolStoppable) were poor. Whats your thoughts?

Around the Network

Code Veronica, the best.

The worse, the ones good ol' Rol said. RE3 failed at many aspects.

(I haven't played RE4 and REmake)

For me is a close call between code veronica and resident evil 4 (for the best), and the worst the gun survivor games.

Wii # 1303 9468 5016 0389

PSN Cmarkru

Xbox live gold Cmarkru

Please feel free to ad me any time, just let me know.

didnt like RE3, the best was my first RE, RE2. after that, I played RE which was great. havent played the REmake yet.

worth a try?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Resi 4 is the best of course, wii version preferably.
Worse would have to be Deadly Silence on the DS.

Zero on the cube deserves an honourable mention as well

'You should try everything once in your life except incest, homosexuality and morris dancing' - Oscar Wylde (sort of)

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Faxanadu said:
didnt like RE3, the best was my first RE, RE2. after that, I played RE which was great. havent played the REmake yet.

worth a try?

If you liked the original RE, you will love the REmake.

my question is rather: is it worth for someone who played the original to play the remake of the original? 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

i think RE4 is the best and outbreak is the worst

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Best: REmake, RE4
Worst: RE Gaiden

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
RolStoppable said:
REmake for GC is the best.

RE3 is the worst from the main series. If we talk about all RE games, then one of the two Gun Survivor games is the worst.

The online RE games were called Outbreak.

sums up exactly what I think

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L