By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Lost Pasword password doesnt work.

ioi,

I sent you two emails with my old log in ID and still couldn't log on. I never got a response. So I was tired of trying the lost password and signed up with a new account. My old account is "tschriner" if you can get that one back up, I would prefer to keep using that one.

Thanks

--

www.subodesign.com

www.redpilldesigns.com 

Around the Network

So, if you get my other one back up and running, you can delete this new account.

--

www.subodesign.com

www.redpilldesigns.com 

ioi, I will do as instructed. Please delete the username josenieves11 (two ones).

Can we change passwords soon, cause mine is a 'lost password' so if I ever use a different computer I have to reset my password (I also lost my password before as Munkeh, if that had not happened I would have nearly 1,500 posts)

I'm just wondering if I can get an answer to my question. If my old account is not able to be saved that is fine. I would just like to know.

Thanks

--

www.subodesign.com

www.redpilldesigns.com 

Around the Network

Bump

--

www.subodesign.com

www.redpilldesigns.com 

Bump again. Still waiting for an answer.

--

www.subodesign.com

www.redpilldesigns.com 

same here...old account: kingant

Any word on this Boss?

--

www.subodesign.com

www.redpilldesigns.com 

ioi said:
Anyone having trouble never activated their account using the email you were sent when you initially signed up. In order for me to activate it you need to email me your username from the email account you signed up with and I will activate your account.

I recently changed the system as it was too easy for users to sign up and now you need a valid account to be able to do so (as you have found out by creating these second accounts).

Please stop creating more accounts, just email me admin@vgchartz.com and I will activate it for you.

ioi

That works!  Thanks ioi.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.