By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DS described as "flop"

Book smarts =/= intelligence.

That's all.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

Book smarts don't equal intelligence, logic is the biggest part of intelligence IMO

hus and blue3 are adored in this community. they have a cult following which consists of:

blue4, blue5, blue6, blue7, blue8, ...., blue99999....

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

^ just sounds like variations of gballzack

highwaystar101 said:
Book smarts don't equal intelligence, logic is the biggest part of intelligence IMO

Thats right, I know of people being with scores closer to perfection that cant even find a job because they are not street smart guys. The worst part is their ego, that will not allow them to accept they are wrong.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

My DS (well, I bought it and my missus uses it) makes a "flop" sound when it opens. That guy is brilliant and he's absolutely right about the DS being a flop.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

highwaystar101 said:
^ just sounds like variations of gballzack

Nahhh, Gball=Nintendo
BlueXX = Sony

BTW How can be a smart guy if he refuses data which proves him wrong??

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Christ, this whole post is a troll based off Ali-G.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

highwaystar101 said:

Perhaps, but it's not very logical to spout off nonsense about things you know very little about, is it?

One of the keys to true wisdom is understanding the limits of your own knowledge. It doesn't matter how much you know or think you know, you're ignorant of far more things than you are knowledgable about.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Sorry, but anyone who can't speak in any other fashion than ghetto slang cannot be considered intelligent. I wouldn't even argue with him based on how poorly he put together his verbal thoughts.

There is a time and place for everything. Ghetto slang is not appropriate for educational discussions. It just devalues everything you say.