By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can we relax with the rumors a little bit?

Now I like rumors as much as the next person but we have really been seeing the same rumors posted over and over with small alterations in them.  Primarily with the NeXbox's controversial always online statement.  We have about 5 threads a day being made around this subject and some saying they are always online while others are saying it is offline.  I don't mind rumors that are new like the one today about Respawn making an exclusive MSFT title.  That doesn't bother me because it is a completely new rumor.  NOw whether it is true or not is a different story.  And what if there was 100's of small alterating changes to that rumor.  would we be posting it up all over the place?  I mean the announcement for the NeXbox is in 21 days so can we just wait?  And if we can't can we have an officiol rumor thread for the NeXbox to get rid of all these rumors that are oddly similar in most ways?

Around the Network

That's no fun.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

No. These rumors won't go away and don't try to make them go away. This happens all the time. Trust me, I felt like I kept seeing rumor after rumor about the Wii U before it was released and then I was positive that I saw rumor after rumor about it.

There is a cycle to all this madness.

What the hell would the drama queens argue about if console rumours were not allowed?

...pop music?

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

But, but, I just heard that they might call the next Xbox, 'Xbox Infinity."

With a little sideways 8 next to the Xbox logo.

I'm sure nobody else has ever talked about that, cause it was a new post on another site.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
Zappykins said:
But, but, I just heard that they might call the next Xbox, 'Xbox Infinity."

With a little sideways 8 next to the Xbox logo.

I'm sure nobody else has ever talked about that, cause it was a new post on another site.

When you place the unit upright, that's when it's online. FOREVER.

This is the gimmick.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

kowenicki said:
Only if they are positive ones....

true that.

I can't wait for the reveal. I think alot of gaming sites and journalist will have egg on their face.

N0. Y0U RELAX.

At least you didn't have to suffer from a 200+ post thread about a few people that were never going to get the system in first place bitch about no ethernet port. They then dismissed the USB ethernet accessory for too much "lag" and the expensive $10-15 price tag.

Oops this post probably should be in the xbox negative thread.

sethnintendo said:

At least you didn't have to suffer from a 200+ post thread about a few people that were never going to get the system in first place bitch about no ethernet port. They then dismissed the USB ethernet accessory for too much "lag" and the expensive $10-15 price tag.

Oops this post probably should be in the xbox negative thread.

Actually many of the rumors lately has been positive.  Im still tired of them because they all say the same thing.  They are just worded differently