By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game have you played most?

Simple really, what game have you dedicated most of your hours to in total?

Mine would be pokemon blue, I reckon I've clocked up well over 200 hours playing that game (probably all before I was 13, when I had a lot of time on my hands).

*edit* actually, looking back I have probably played over 300 hours on championship manager

Around the Network

World of Warcraft. I have about 43 days played on it's clock. That's over 1000 hours.

I did however leave the game idle for long periods of time, but still. I haven't actually played in over a month now, maybe I'm finally getting bored?

Mass Effect, Zelda Oot, Warcraft 3 (if you include the expansion), Age of Empires one, Gears has seen a bit of action, Goldeneye (even more if it comes to Xbox live), Mario Kart, Fable (played the original and Lost chapters through, halfway through chapters again).

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Tough to guess.

This gen so far it has been LoZ:TP with about 180hours, but closely followed by RE4:Wii with about 10-20 hours less.

For the GC I played Timesplitters 2 for about 160 hours [so already passed by two Wii games ]. I am not sure whether I spent more or less time on Windwaker though, I suspect a bit more [still less than 200hours I'm sure]

I have absolutely no idea how much time I spent on various N64 games... I imagine whichever game I played the most is over 200 hours though, but not hugely.
contenders for that would be Goldeneye or F1WorldGP2, possibly Pilotwings [it's hard to tell how much time passes with that one] The only N64 title I can vaguely remember times for is Banjo-Tooie, which I think was about 150-160 total (1X50h file, 2X30h file, 2X20h file, + some time on the minigames)

eww, sonic and knuckles sex tape. what kind of sick pervert are you?

OT: probably gran turismo 3 or one of the pokemon games.

Around the Network

World of warcraft, 120 days playtime.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Pokemon Red/blue, no doubt. might be 350 hours...

Then SSBM, Pokemon Red, Twilight Princess, James Bond Nightfire and Mk64 all are 100-200

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

120 days PLAYTIME? I played that a lot for a year, and had 7 days!

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Neos said:
World of warcraft, 120 days playtime.

*gets calculator*

wow.

Oyvoyvoyv said:
120 days PLAYTIME? I played that a lot for a year, and had 7 days!

i played it for a full 2 years =)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!