By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vita Releases for 2013 - 2014 (SS Delta, Mind=0, Borderlands 2 Released)

ChristianSoldier said:

Well it kind of makes sense to develop for 3ds and port to vita.

I'm not denying that. But I still expect the presentation to at least be amended to the Vita. The video quality on the WB ports are utterly dire to the point that it's really noticible.

You only need to look at PS1/DC ports to see just how easy it was to do either a decent job or an awful job. I don't think native resolution video footage is an unreasonable expectation on a £40 title though. Virtue's Last Reward shows how it should be done.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
ChristianSoldier said:

Well it kind of makes sense to develop for 3ds and port to vita.

I'm not denying that. But I still expect the presentation to at least be amended to the Vita. The video quality on the WB ports are utterly dire to the point that it's really noticible.

You only need to look at PS1/DC ports to see just how easy it was to do either a decent job or an awful job. I don't think native resolution video footage is an unreasonable expectation on a £40 title though. Virtue's Last Reward shows how it should be done.

Agreed

quite a few games, hope to hear some more come E3

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I'm very happy with vita releases for the year. Going to buy Soul Sacrifice, Tearaway, Dragon Crown, Final Fantasy X and I'm interested in the Batman vita game. Also planning to re-buy Ys: Celceta once it comes out in the west.
Not to mention I'm going to import Mind=0, God Eater 2 and Legend of Heroes: Sen no kiseki.

The only problem for me is the release schedule in the west and off course I'm a greedy gamer so I hope for some more announcements at E3 :)

Well... There was the last year rumor about the Call of Duty Declassified 2

Around the Network
huiii said:
echoesfromthepast said:
huiii said:

You shouldn't have. He obviously came into this thread just to say "vita has no games" no matter what. No use arguing with these people.

Not true - competition inspires innovation so I want Sony to succeed. I just came here to check what Vita had for 2013

Alright. My bad, it just sounded like the usual "vita has no games trololololo" every Vita thread gets and i'm sort of fed up with that.
I'm guessing by the wiiu in your signature you can sort of relate to that...

Anyway OT:

here ist wat i want from that list. I'm definitely getting:

-Soul Sacrifice
-Tearaway
-FF X HD (and probably X-2)
-Ys: celcetta

most likely day one for all of them.
I'm also getting invizimals but that might be further down the line (depending on price and my backlog).

Then there is some mabys that i'll have to see more of but i'm interested in.

-Kickbeat (if it's cheap enought)
-jacob jones and the bigfoot mystery (interested to see some gameplay of this one)
-Malicious (i've got it on the ps3 and liked it but i still don't know if this is a new game or a port)
-Open me (depends if my friend that also has a vita wants to play this with me, and price of course)
-Teraria (depending on price)

I'll most likely get Mind=0 if it gets localized since it seems very persana-y. 
Also intrested in the new AC game (if exists) but the franchise has gotten a bit stale, so i'll have to see on that.
I'm not gonna buy RO Ace since i already have the original game but if they release the additional content as dlc i might get it.

Ok this has gotten quite long so i'll end it here.

Would have easier to list the games u didnt want

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

already pre-ordered:
Soul Sacrifice
Muramasa: Rebirth
Dragon's Crown
Killzone Mercenary
Ys Memories of Celceta

will get: FF X when available ofr pre-order(via gamestop)

might get:
Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate
Vahalla Knights 3

and I think its pretty safe to say AC: Rising Pheonix is for the vita
when AC II(or was it brotherhood) came out; AC: bloodlines came out for the PSP as well
when AC III came out; AC: Liberations came out the same day(Vita)
now with AC: IV coming out; AC: Rising Pheonix for the vita seems almost certain

Just got my Vita earlier this week. Im more Ninty fans, but i really want to playing soul sacrifice and killzone merc.
I got excited after read ur topic. I already download soul sac demo, uncharted, resistance. In my opinion Vita alone is better than other handheld device actually this is the best (outside the games library). So yes... i bought vita without any games, and still waiting for soul sacrifice & killzone. I really hope in this e3 sony will giving us some great software announcement.

Good job on making the list :D

Well, since other people are doing it, I'll list my Vita plans for the upcoming year.

I have the PS3 version of Ratchet & Clank: Q Force so I'll be downloading the Vita version as soon as it comes available.

I will be buying Jak & Daxter Collection as soon as it releases in June (or, if it releases during my exams, as soon as my exams are over). I will be buying Tearaway day 1 when it releases in October; and I will be buying Terraria day 1... whenever it releases.

I may pick up Epic Mickey 2 once it's about £15 and depending what they fix from the console versions. I'd like to play Muramasa & Ys, but I'll be waiting to see if they get announced for a European release before importing them if there isn't one.

If Sly Collection & Rayman Legends for Vita turn out to be true, I'll be buying them (once the price is right). In fact, there's a few other games scattered in there which I'll buy for the right price.

So yeah. Not a mind-blowing year for Vita games, but plenty to keep me happy.