By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vita Releases for 2013 - 2014 (SS Delta, Mind=0, Borderlands 2 Released)

Nice list! Gonna have to check out a lot of these games.

Around the Network

Made some pretty sweeping changes to your OP, including adding a load of pictures and moving a lot of stuff you put as "coming soon" into "wishful thinking" (because there was definitely a large amount of wishful thinking with some of them :P)

Also added a load of stuff.

Still needs a bit of fixing here and there, but it's a pretty good list atm!

So many games I want. I wish there were a Vita Fairy to bring me games for free.

I really want Demon Gaze.

Also, what the heck, Kresnik? No Akiba's Trip 2 in Wishful Thinking? Bah.

geting my vita for Christmas cant wait :D

pokoko said:
So many games I want. I wish there were a Vita Fairy to bring me games for free.

I just put in the stuff that I think has a reasonable chance of happening (Disgaea 4; Warriors Orochi; Hyperdimension Neptunia).  The OP put in stuff like Exstetra and Samurais and Dragons that I don't think stand a chance of getting localized, and I would put Akiba Strip into that boat.  

Then again, we are getting Senran Kagura and Conception so who knows what's going to happen these days.

Around the Network

I think the Toukiden screeshot at the first page is down. That would do the game, no justice :3

Kresnik said:
pokoko said:

I just put in the stuff that I think has a reasonable chance of happening (Disgaea 4; Warriors Orochi; Hyperdimension Neptunia).  The OP put in stuff like Exstetra and Samurais and Dragons that I don't think stand a chance of getting localized, and I would put Akiba Strip into that boat.  

Then again, we are getting Senran Kagura and Conception so who knows what's going to happen these days.

I thought I read somewhere that we were officially getting Samurais and Dragons? I don't then I put Exstetra in the OP, although that is definitely in my wanted for Vita list.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

@Kresnik

Freedom Wars is 100% coming to the west. It's Sony first party title in one of the more popular Vita genres. If they are localizing Soul Sacrifice Delta, and Ragnorok Ace....Freedom Wars is a no brainer.

Also pretty sure Persona 4:Dancing All Night will come but not as sure about it as FW.f Persona 4 Golden was really successful on Vita and i imagine they want to capitalize on the fanbase that exists there.

Greatness Awaits

forevercloud3000 said:
@Kresnik

Freedom Wars is 100% coming to the west. It's Sony first party title in one of the more popular Vita genres. If they are localizing Soul Sacrifice Delta, and Ragnorok Ace....Freedom Wars is a no brainer.

Also pretty sure Persona 4:Dancing All Night will come but not as sure about it as FW.f Persona 4 Golden was really successful on Vita and i imagine they want to capitalize on the fanbase that exists there.

You can move it back if you want.  It's just, it's not been announced for the west so it's not 100%.  Highly likely =/= 100%.  They didn't localize Over my Dead Body 1; My Summer Vacation 3/4 or a heap of Toro games that were all published by Sony in Japan.

I was debating whether to include Soul Sacrifice Delta & Gravity Rush 2 to be honest, because again they haven't been confirmed.  I suspect they will come, but again - that's not confirmation.  Same deal with Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth - it's extremely likely given NISA's track record, but not confirmed.

I just thought if you were doing a proper list like this you might as well make it "correct" rather than based on speculation, especially since you have a whole separate category for speculative games.

Regarding Exstetra, you put it at the bottom of your list as X-Tetra.  I changed the name and added a picture.  I don't think it'll come, but with Atlus picking up Conception 2 as a PSV/3DS game it seems a step more likely.

Samurai and Dragons isn't coming and won't come.  You probably read this?  It's out in English in Asia.  But this is SEGA we're talking about.  A SEGA MMO.  A SEGA MMO that isn't Phantasy Star.  It's not coming.

Kresnik said:
forevercloud3000 said:
@Kresnik

You can move it back if you want.  It's just, it's not been announced for the west so it's not 100%.  Highly likely =/= 100%.  They didn't localize Over my Dead Body 1; My Summer Vacation 3/4 or a heap of Toro games that were all published by Sony in Japan.

I was debating whether to include Soul Sacrifice Delta & Gravity Rush 2 to be honest, because again they haven't been confirmed.  I suspect they will come, but again - that's not confirmation.  Same deal with Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth - it's extremely likely given NISA's track record, but not confirmed.

I just thought if you were doing a proper list like this you might as well make it "correct" rather than based on speculation, especially since you have a whole separate category for speculative games.

Regarding Exstetra, you put it at the bottom of your list as X-Tetra.  I changed the name and added a picture.  I don't think it'll come, but with Atlus picking up Conception 2 as a PSV/3DS game it seems a step more likely.

Samurai and Dragons isn't coming and won't come.  You probably read this?  It's out in English in Asia.  But this is SEGA we're talking about.  A SEGA MMO.  A SEGA MMO that isn't Phantasy Star.  It's not coming.

I think I was referring to an indie game.....can't remember. That one is fine tho.

I'll move Freedom Wars back, there is no doubt in my mind its coming west. Those other Japanese titles aren't exactly popular genres/series outside Japan. This is like Sou Sacrifice, which we debated in the forums about it's localization as well.

I took out Picotto Knights and the like, it was originally stated to be coming stateside but they just discontinued JP servers so thats probably tanked :(

Added Natural Doctrine in Coming Soon, its a Action RPG for PS3/PS4/Vita made by Patapon Devs.

Greatness Awaits