By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Vita Screenshot Thread.

It really is, Meruru has improved on a lot of things, but getting the best ending for Totori kinda left a nice feeling of closure to it =) you should get it at some point.

Around the Network
rutea7 said:
It really is, Meruru has improved on a lot of things, but getting the best ending for Totori kinda left a nice feeling of closure to it =) you should get it at some point.

Yeah, I definitely will, I'll go back and do so after my first playthrough of Meruru. Well if I beat it before the 18th lol, then it will be after FFX and X-2. But I definitely will. I'm curious for alot of stuff, I only seen the normal ending, when I looked it up I was so close to Mimi's ending too lol Lvl 49 and not 50, but I had everything else accomplished for hers, haha.

Dragon's Crown (Gameplay):

Dragon's Crown (Heroes & NPCs)

Dragon's Crown Artwork (zoomable high-res pictures as quest rewards)

Around the Network

Dynasty Warriors Next:

Some Ys Celceta

Gee wizz Conina, did you screenshot every single frame of Dragon's Crown?  Anyway, here's LEGO Legends of Chima:

And here's a choice few of my favourite environments from Atelier Totori.  Honestly, I have tonnes of screens from this game but the environments are what impress me most - especially since Gust gets a lot of flak for it, I genuinely think they were doing an awesome job even with the Arland trilogy: