By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Immunity to pain coming soon?

TurboSvans said:
Immunity to pain would wipe out the race pretty damn fast. Pain is there for a reason, to see what's dangerous and what's not, if kids where born without being able to feel pain, they'd probably die before hitting 5 years old and then I'm being optimistic about it..

Immunity to pain isn't that bad. Lawyers have already managed to introduce an immunity to responibility. I think that'll tear down society a lot faster than any immunity to pain would.

heck, immunity to pain would just get rid of the stupid and irresposible ones that much faster. If anything, this might be of serious benefit to ssociety as a whole.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network
Despite their scary appearance, naked mole rats are sweet and gentle, according to one scientist who worked with the animals.

So sweet and gentle we pumped them full of acids to see how bad it would hurt! Maybe fundamentalist christians are right, and science IS evil.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

There's a very rare inherited disorder called CIPA in which a person cannot feel pain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congenital_insensitivity_to_pain_with_anhidrosis

Legend11 said:
There's a very rare inherited disorder called CIPA in which a person cannot feel pain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congenital_insensitivity_to_pain_with_anhidrosis

And if they have they can get a GIANT tapeworm and never know it until they start getting too much B12 and start freaking the hell out...